Peter Crouch

christ sake.......whats the point in buying crouch???

seriously, id still play bojinov, caicedo, sturridge, bellamy in front of him......and we only play one striker....so if this is true were just adding a player who isnt better than when we have already, to fight for one position......!

we need a top striker who can bag 20 goals per season.....not crouch, i dont mind the guy, just dont see the point, we should be aiming for someone younger and a hell of a lot better....

i mean if we sign crouch, does that put an end to buying any other striker? if so i will lose a hell of a lot of respect for Hughes, (ive been someone who has defended hughes all season....citing his transfer policy as a main attribute!)

i wish the lad well.....but not with city

if anything, despite his well known ability on the ball, when hes on the pitch teams resort to a long ball game every time, im just not interested.

it would be a similar signing as bellamy.....who, although has a good scoring record with us so far, isnt gonna take us to the next level and will probably be gone in a year

Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:
Provided Hughes is still in charge, the Crouch deal is done. Much like Santa Cruz, Bridge, and Bellamy, he is a Hughes "type" of player, and the two clubs have been talking for a couple of months now...

Anyway, that is what I was told this morning by someone who only ever says things when they know...

Discuss...

he won't be so Crouch won't be coming.

should have bought Crouch at Xmas when he was chasing RSC, it was a fucking no-brainer.

this.

Heard a very funny comment on the radio about Crouch the other night. It seems that someone asked what he would be if he wasnt a premiership footballer. He answered.....................a virgin!

Made me laugh.

John Richardson (Daily Express) on City Debate show last week adamant that Crouch deal was done and dusted.

If Hughes wants Crouch then fine, most of his signings have been excellent to date. I think if Hughes stays he will continue to buy the players he wants while Cook & Co will go after the big names.

If Hughes is after Crouch then he can fuck off right now. ARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this fuckin winds me up. We are the richest club in the World, we don't need fuckin players like Peter fuckin Crouch in our team, we can go after better players than this. If Crouch signs then Mark Hughes can fuck right off, and it also confirms he has a comfort zone in which he can't work outside of

AntonDonJuan said:
If Hughes is after Crouch then he can fuck off right now. ARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this fuckin winds me up. We are the richest club in the World, we don't need fuckin players like Peter fuckin Crouch in our team, we can go after better players than this. If Crouch signs then Mark Hughes can fuck right off, and it also confirms he has a comfort zone in which he can't work outside of

damn fuckin right, fuckin drip of fuckin spaff.......although i rate hughes, buying crouch would seriously lower any respect for him.....unless it was a swap deal.....and even then i can only see someone like bellamy getting swaped....which wouldnt make much sense

fathellensbellend said:
decent addition.

will provide a completely different alternative to what we have, will help robbie, swp ireland etc with his ability to hold the ball, and will add some sadly lacking aeriel threat.

will add depth to the squad, and is a far better player than given credit for.

much of villa's success, especially away is based on pace in the wide areas and playing through carew.

also with europe a possibility we need more players, and crouch is a good addition.

I agree. Not amazing but will find the net for us in different situations. He won't be the only signing but it is a start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.