Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Der Bomber said:
But failing that, it would be great. I couldn't catch the Wet Spam match live and somehow managed to duck the score long enough to torrent it.

Downloaded a Canal+ broadcast of it (France or Spain, I think) that just had the crowd and field mic and no commentators at all. It was fucking GLORIOUS!

Best experience I've had watching a televised City match in a good while. I do hope someday there will be an option to have this with technology or whatnot on a live broadcast.

you heard field mice?

dasblues said:
BringBackSwales said:
dasblues said:
Football commentary generally favours the underdog , which means in the majority of our games means they sound like they want us to loose ....

Games between bigger teams are fairly even and generally favour the team that's playing well

Get a grip, every football forum has a similar thread to this

Even if they do want us to loose ( which they don't ) it makes it all the sweeter to ram it back down there throats

if this is true why do they want the Trafford vermin to win every time they play?

You better go check under your bed mate , I think there's a red under it .....

And that constitutes an answer??? Check out the phrase 'ad hominem'

-- Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:03 am --

Der Bomber said:
But failing that, it would be great. I couldn't catch the Wet Spam match live and somehow managed to duck the score long enough to torrent it.

Downloaded a Canal+ broadcast of it (France or Spain, I think) that just had the crowd and field mic and no commentators at all. It was fucking GLORIOUS!

Best experience I've had watching a televised City match in a good while. I do hope someday there will be an option to have this with technology or whatnot on a live broadcast.

Canal + = France
They tend to be a lot less twatty commentating on Prem games
Tyler wouldn't last long there

dasblues said:
Football commentary generally favours the underdog , which means in the majority of our games means they sound like they want us to loose ....

Games between bigger teams are fairly even and generally favour the team that's playing well

Even if they do want us to loose ( which they don't ) it makes it all the sweeter to ram it back down there throats

First of all, it's "lose".

Secondly, they always seem to favour the rags when they're playing a smaller club in Europe.

Der Bomber said:

Sky used to offer that service on the red button but stopped it for some bizarre reason. I've complained regularly to them about it, but I reckon they probably think I'm a nutter and just ignore me.

dasblues said:
BringBackSwales said:
dasblues said:

if this is true why do they want the Trafford vermin to win every time they play?

Hiya, son. (Caught out my renegade Evertonian offspring with an account on BM. You've been giving me crap all week about how it's the same for all teams. Had to turn the sound off from listening to Tyler's and Quinn's shite. I listened to Townsend on the Spurs match last night and, my oh my, what a different tone altogether!)

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
dasblues said:
BringBackSwales said:

Hiya, son. (Caught out my renegade Evertonian offspring with an account on BM. You've been giving me crap all week about how it's the same for all teams. Had to turn the sound off from listening to Tyler's and Quinn's shite. I listened to Townsend on the Spurs match last night and, my oh my, what a different tone altogether!)
Evertonian??? Here Dave, let me help you:

strongbowholic said:
dasblues said:

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader has never told us about his "renegade Everton supporting son" before.

dom said:
dasblues said:
BringBackSwales said:

And that constitutes an answer??? Check out the phrase 'ad hominem'

-- Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:03 am --

Sorry I was just replying to a statement backed up with no facts whatsoever ....

Sky Blue said:
strongbowholic said:

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader has never told us about his "renegade Everton supporting son" before.

I haven't? Blimey, thought I'd slipped it in a couple o' posts during our title winning season. No? Oh well, as long as everybody knows I've got a renegade Evertonian son who's bought a RED cover for his iPad and is currently waiting to wander round Manchester with some Magpie mates wearing a RED pullover. He'll no doubt want a lift down to the station in the CItymobile!

I haven't? Blimey, thought I'd slipped it in a couple o' posts during our title winning season. No? Oh well, as long as everybody knows I've got a renegade Evertonian son!

Well, maybe a hundred times or so :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.