Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Schmeichel was a complete tw*t tonight on sky , apparently we were very lucky , and yooonited played well !!!! ( we win a difficult away game in eastern europe and they scrape a home win with an own goal against a mid table la liga side) , another ex-rag player in denial , the fact that this red nosed c*nt ever played for our club makes me nauseous , he is a rag pr*ck who obviously didnt like us kicking his sibling out of our club because he was shite.
As for tyler and quinn you could here the disappointment in there voices when sergio nodded the second goal , pair of kn*bheads
But loved Souness's contribution , tipping us for the league and generally saying we were excellent apart from Garcia ,( which you couldnt disagree with) , he was winding rudolph up all night about city easily winning the premiership this season .

obliquerays said:
I don't want to join the agenda-ites but when you hear a boyhood hero saying things that stupid and bending over backwards to put a downer on a performance, that to my eyes, was a decent away job done, I'm in danger of being worn down.

I think he's a bit inexperienced when it comes to commentary and so he find himself next to ''an expert'' experienced commentator like Tyler and he is being led by that rag twat who then clearly shows his allegiance and unfortunately Big Niall is influecned by it overall in terms of the flavour of it maybe

Tyler has never played football at this level....he's a journo is all

Big Niall has been a City Legend and some of you (maybe youngsters) write him off too easily

I don''t hear him inherentlly slagging us off the way that Tyler the Rag Journo does (fucking constantly)

Rags lol

Every time I hear Mr Tyler and start giving him the benefit of the doubt but it never lasts long.
I didn't watch the game live and listened instead but have just watch from start to finish as live. Obviously it's different when you know what happens but listening to Tyler you would think it was a different game.
My naive impression of commentating is that they should remain impartial but this man appears to relish opportunities to have a go.
We all know our team played well this evening so do I care what Tyler thinks. NO but it's hard to ignore him.

gmckennasell said:
Schmeichel was a complete tw*t tonight on sky , apparently we were very lucky , and yooonited played well !!!! ( we win a difficult away game in eastern europe and they scrape a home win with an own goal against a mid table la liga side) , another ex-rag player in denial , the fact that this red nosed c*nt ever played for our club makes me nauseous , he is a rag pr*ck who obviously didnt like us kicking his sibling out of our club because he was shite.
As for tyler and quinn you could here the disappointment in there voices when sergio nodded the second goal , pair of kn*bheads
But loved Souness's contribution , tipping us for the league and generally saying we were excellent apart from Garcia ,( which you couldnt disagree with) , he was winding rudolph up all night about city easily winning the premiership this season .
Souness has been really good of late.

strongbowholic said:
gmckennasell said:
He had the bit between his teeth tonight. He wasn't impartial, he was deliberately standing by us. Don't know why.

Didn't think Tyler was that bad tonight. Certainly better than the weekend when he could not have been less enthused when Sergio scored his first.

Him and Alan Smith spent the whole game as if they were commentating on a funeral. It was seriously ridiculous, almost as if they were apologising to the viewers that we were battering West ham

H
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
strongbowholic said:
gmckennasell said:
He had the bit between his teeth tonight. He wasn't impartial, he was deliberately standing by us. Don't know why.
He's sick of the scripted shite vomited out by his rag- cock- sucking colleagues

dom said:
Glauber Berti said:
Time for MTIAC? maybe he'll end up the same way Irani did, worth a shot?

Sign me up straight away

Only problem is that the idiot Irani was finaly tumbled for transparent lying, not just bias..

however we should put out feelers to other clubs fans as we did with the irani idiot

What happened with irani?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.