Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards

CityChick said:
eggbert said:
if an adult used a childs ticket then fair enough but if a child uses and adults ticket then what is the problem? they arnt exactly trying to get a cheaper ticket are they?

more people have had bad experiences with him than i thought!!!!! :@

If it was an adult using an OAP ticket??

to be fair they went to upgrade the ticket before they tried to get in. thats when the sly bastards took the card off them

appologies would not make everything better again

i hope things in the future will just be dealt with properly, maybe letting anyone who is ejected have the chance of a meeting in person about the situation to discuss what will happen

i think the club deal with everything else such as tickets really well they just need to re-think the ejection and match ban thing

maybe a 'three strikes and your out' kind of system

eggbert said:

i hope things in the future will just be dealt with properly, maybe letting anyone who is ejected have the chance of a meeting in person about the situation to discuss what will happen

i think the club deal with everything else such as tickets really well they just need to re-think the ejection and match ban thing

in that case you'd be long gone ;)

keep the stories about this guy coming please.

yes three strikes and your out would work ok this would prove your a constant offender 'guilty' one strike and your out has room for error

felixbg said:
eggbert said:

i may like a drink as do many many many city fans but iv only ever done something wrong within the club once..... so i would just have one strike :D

Little know facts about Peter Fletcher:

-As a boy he was in the Hitler Youth
-He often put crabs in jam jars and threw them into the sea
-As a young man he was drafted into the SS (against his wishes)
-After serving 20 years in a Soviet labour camp he disappeared
-In the 1950's he was chased out of South America by Nazi Hunters
-1960 until the fall of the Berlin wall he ran the Stasi in East Germany
-In 2001 he was employed as "Head Kapo" by Manchester City FC
-He remains in this post "sanitising" & "cleansing" the scum from COM

Socially he enjoys a drink of Schnapps whilst listening to Joy Division and Wagner. He also enjoys taking his elitist young lads in the "snatch squads" for PE.

eggbert said:
felixbg said:

i may like a drink as do many many many city fans but iv only ever done something wrong within the club once..... so i would just have one strike :D

Care to elaborate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.