Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards

allan harper said:
I took my daughter into the family stand on Sunday in 136, the steward their was brilliant and couldn't do enough for me and my daughter.
As for fickle fletch he's bang out of order mate, if you need away tickets for Everton or Blackburn give me a pm I'll sort you out as only a few of us are going.

Im sure that corporate and family stand areas are treated very differently to the rest of the ground and the south stand in particular.

Nothing to do with the revenue that comes from those particular areas though....

pride in battle said:
daveduke67 said:
I'd have waited for his reply and a decision on this before posting on here if I were you. If I were him I wouldn't be happy that it had been made public before I'd reconsidered my original decision.

I hope it works out for you though - assuming you have given an accurate recollection of events it sounds very unfair - unlike a majority of the anti-Fletcher posts on here.

I had the unfortunate experience to have dealings with P.Fletcher about 4 years ago.Everything negative which has been posted regarding him is 100% accurate.
I would go as far to say his dealings are very underhand,he used the police for his own gain in a vendetta against myself when I would not back down from a racist comment I was alleged to have said at a match.
(incidentally I called the referee a bent b****** the steward said it was black *******)
anyway according to P.Fletcher the female steward did misinterpret what I said as she works in a school with prominent black pupils!!! this was actually the time I was sponsoring Trevor Sinclair.
The upshot was that he reported me to the police and I was arrested.
The policeman at grey mare lane was great to be honest,he stated that if a racist claim is made they had to act on it,so arrested,fingerprints,DNA the lot all because P.Fletcher had a personal vendetta.
The police asked if anyone around me had been contacted to substantiate the claim and as far as knew that was not the case,so they did and surprise surprise not one person had heard me make that comment,I had sat in the same seat since Coms opened and the guy behind me was actually a criminal lawyer and they contacted him and he could confirm no racist comment was made nor had he heard anything remotely racist in the years he had sat behind me.
So the case was dropped and the police agreed it was a waste of police time
All this because he believed a steward,who had made a mistake.We are all human and that would have been the end of it but I had to clear my name as he backed the steward all the way.

This should confirm to people what a horrible man this excuse for a human being is.
Having dealt with him, i would agree 100% on what you have said, the "man " is a shit.

if that happened to me i'd be really fucked off with city. sat in your seat one minute then out on your arse the next,knowing you did nothing to deserve it.

My only dealing with the Flecther cretin, was when I upgraded a Jr ticket to the adult, The ticket office took the payment twice and refunded once, knowing the ticket office as I do, I took a printout of my bank statement with me as its a 200+ mile round trip. Anyhow the card flashed orange, explained the situation to the steward, he was find sent us to the ticket office to sort out. whilst we were there stewards supervisors comes overs demands both the seasoncards off me and tells me to write to to Flecther to get them back.
Ticket Office manger was apolising in front of them as it was ticket office cock up, made no difference. Anyhow the ticket office gave us paper tickets for the games and did a quick note on city letterhead to send to the clown, even this with a copy of said bank statements wasn't enough to get an apology or the seasoncards back from Mr Flecther. I pursued the club with the threat of legal action and for associated costs first class train tickets/ hotels etc which I booked with free cancellations just to get the figure over a grand.
2 days letter I got the cards back with a compliments slip, but no apology from him.

hello said:
My only dealing with the Flecther cretin, was when I upgraded a Jr ticket to the adult, The ticket office took the payment twice and refunded once, knowing the ticket office as I do, I took a printout of my bank statement with me as its a 200+ mile round trip. Anyhow the card flashed orange, explained the situation to the steward, he was find sent us to the ticket office to sort out. whilst we were there stewards supervisors comes overs demands both the seasoncards off me and tells me to write to to Flecther to get them back.
Ticket Office manger was apolising in front of them as it was ticket office cock up, made no difference. Anyhow the ticket office gave us paper tickets for the games and did a quick note on city letterhead to send to the clown, even this with a copy of said bank statements wasn't enough to get an apology or the seasoncards back from Mr Flecther. I pursued the club with the threat of legal action and for associated costs first class train tickets/ hotels etc which I booked with free cancellations just to get the figure over a grand.
2 days letter I got the cards back with a compliments slip, but no apology from him.

lots of horror stories coming out about this guy. hope blues keep posting them.

liamctid said:
eggbert said:
cant belive i got kicked out for being bladdered and wrote fletcher a letter admitting that i was pissed and they gave me my season ticket back within 3 days....... you get kicked out for smoking when you DONT smoke and write them a letter to tell them you DONT smoke and they ignore it!!!!!

JOKE :(

I can't believe anyone took you seriously with that hand written tripe, Mr. Eggbert!

I know the OP and all I can say is this is a shambles. He's a sound lad who is City as fuck. Always one for starting songs and follows them home and away, a top fan. And he gets banned by this knob. Shocking, Hope someone above Fletcher is reading this.

hahahaha just seen this now and excuse me but i typed it up in an email and made it look presentable :D i thought it was a well wrote out letter and i was proud of it....... so there!!!!!

back to the subject though and what i do not think is fair is that SWP has been banned "for 3 games". i know he is going liverpool and wembley because im on a coach with him..... and hes planning to go to blackburn everton and bolton but he cannot go to them games because he is not allowed to buy tickets now..... does that not make it a 6 game ban?

And he doesnt smoke :S

nice one pal, get this **** sorted once and for all, had my ST off me at maine rd yrs ago, unbelieveably unreasonable wanker he is.

eggbert said:
liamctid said:
I can't believe anyone took you seriously with that hand written tripe, Mr. Eggbert!

I know the OP and all I can say is this is a shambles. He's a sound lad who is City as fuck. Always one for starting songs and follows them home and away, a top fan. And he gets banned by this knob. Shocking, Hope someone above Fletcher is reading this.

hahahaha just seen this now and excuse me but i typed it up in an email and made it look presentable :D i thought it was a well wrote out letter and i was proud of it....... so there!!!!!

back to the subject though and what i do not think is fair is that SWP has been banned "for 3 games". i know he is going liverpool and wembley because im on a coach with him..... and hes planning to go to blackburn everton and bolton but he cannot go to them games because he is not allowed to buy tickets now..... does that not make it a 6 game ban?

And he doesnt smoke :S

I'am not going to Everton or Blackburn due to work, so he can use my card if nothing else turns up.

Fletcher can not ban you from Wembley, he can only stop you buying a ticket on your season card. If someone was to sort you a ticket from elsewhere there is fuck all he can do about it.

So come on some one get the lad a brief.

Randomer said:
ancoats said:
why have the club gone so heavy handed on kicking fans out

i for 1 would never give them my season card they have no right to it
its yours not theirs to take away
i do think they are in the wrong to take it off you

a on the spot fine £40 would be better a 21 day to pay up or to contest it
with video from the club

this has to stop right now in my book
the club should have a look at the way the stewards are being run at the club
they are never wrong and have more power than the police

This card remains the property of Manchester City Football Club.

Take a look at the back of your ticket

Thats why I dont carry my card on me when I'm smoking at the ground, they can kick me out but they cant take my season card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.