Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards

Good to see Fletcher getting a public flogging on here. He truly deserves it.
I've had dealings with him and he really is a despicable person.

I wonder if there's anyone on here who has the time and is willing to collate everyones experiences with this gentleman? Perhaps PM the contributors on here and we can forward the multiple emails that were sent to him before he deemed us worthy of a reply. Ask why he isn't available to discuss things in a civilised matter on the telephone.

In a 1 on 1 situation, the outcome is inevitable. A victory for him and his Showsec bullies, hiding behind his dismissive, cliched statements.

However, we can bring this dinosaur to account. Let's expose him for what he is. A power crazed bully.

Fletcher and the notoriously incompetent Group 4, a 'security' company so ridiculously bad and incompetent it had to change its name to G4S.
Truly a marriage made in hell...

Blue Punter said:
Good to see Fletcher getting a public flogging on here. He truly deserves it.
I've had dealings with him and he really is a despicable person.

I wonder if there's anyone on here who has the time and is willing to collate everyones experiences with this gentleman? Perhaps PM the contributors on here and we can forward the multiple emails that were sent to him before he deemed us worthy of a reply. Ask why he isn't available to discuss things in a civilised matter on the telephone.

In a 1 on 1 situation, the outcome is inevitable. A victory for him and his Showsec bullies, hiding behind his dismissive, cliched statements.

However, we can bring this dinosaur to account. Let's expose him for what he is. A power crazed bully.

This is the way forward,this guys getting PAID via us to treat people like this.
It has to stop.

Fletcher gets involved in matters that are nothing to do with him. He gets inforamtion from the police which is highly confidential on individuals. He acts as judge and jury on this info, even if there was no charge to answer.If it comes to a real incident where a supporter has had a problem, for example a mate of mine was badly injured at arsenal, he doesnt give a fuck.

The ironic thing is, Peter Fletcher is a MASSIVE blue, why would he have a need to treat fellow blues like this, has he been there too long?
I'm aware he's a shouter in the control room on the far side of the CBS, think his staff are likely to be scared of him so approaching the club might well identify some bad feeling.
If I'm right he's beeN at the club for some 15 or more years having retired from the Police, got to be in his late 50's to mid 60's now, time for a change.............?!!

-- Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:28 am --

Another example of the Nazi regime. After a recent Europa game a friend of mine fell and cut his head open in the bogs, went to the St John Ambulance team who took him down to see a paramedic underneath the ground via the service tunnel. Twice we were asked where we were going and were told we couldn'y accomany him and we were forced to wait back in the stands whilst he was treated.
Why? draconian fears over security, we were his mates, not some idiots wanting to threaten the security of the place, pathetic and instigated no doubt by Mr Fletcher.
I, along with everybody else appreciates the need for a safe environment, but it obviously goes over the top. I have even been tapped on the shoulder whilst having a pee during the second half because it stunk of smoke to be asked if I was smoking, I tell you, it;'s a bit disturbing to turn around and see 5 meatheads looking at you menacingly.
Next match I'm going to have a discreet chat about Mr Fletcher with a supervisory steward I know from my years of going, hopefully to get some feedback on his ways and manner, will feed it back to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.