Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards

Stretford Born Blue said:
The ironic thing is, Peter Fletcher is a MASSIVE blue, why would he have a need to treat fellow blues like this, has he been there too long?
I'm aware he's a shouter in the control room on the far side of the CBS, think his staff are likely to be scared of him so approaching the club might well identify some bad feeling.
If I'm right he's beeN at the club for some 15 or more years having retired from the Police, got to be in his late 50's to mid 60's now, time for a change.............?!!

His bosses and he himself should measure his success in the job by how many blues he keeps IN the ground and not, OUT!

They know the smoking rules are being virtually ignored and the random ejections are nothing more than a numbers and paper exercise to show the he and his team are not standing idly by.

Those fans flouting the rules by smoking should hang their fucking heads in shame though as its their selfish actions that's leading to all this in the first place.

Peter Fletcher and stewards

There's a boss at my work who likes to be known as Mr Bastard, he has this notion that if everyone thinks he's a bastard then he is doing his job right. Reminds me of Fletcher hopefully both won't be a round much longer.

Take them to court. Have them drug test you hair to determine that you have in fact never smoked in your life.... win.

LongsightM13 said:
Fletcher and the notoriously incompetent Group 4, a 'security' company so ridiculously bad and incompetent it had to change its name to G4S.
Truly a marriage made in hell...
What have G4S got to do with it. They have nothing to do with matchday crowd control etc, they man some entrances on a match day, so really nothing to do with people getting launched out. They changed their name when the merged with Securicor.

the more stories that come out the better. if city can see this is not an isolated incident then they are more likely to reprimand him. and as i said before, it would be great to know what his work mates think of him.

Hopefully Garry Cook and the IT Department at City are now putting together another survey, which they will email to all of us, about Peter Fletcher and the way 'he' goes about his job.

Question 1.

Do you think Peter Fletcher's role as Stadium Security & Safety Manager should be reviewed?

Facebook group joined!

Good luck mate, it's disgusting that blues are being treated in this way from within the club.

Fletcher Out!

Joined too.

One of my friends had exactly the same problem two seasons ago. He does smoke but swears blind he wasn't smoking in the toilets. I've no reason to believe he'd bullshit me. Several of us tried everything to get his Seasoncard back so he could go to the last matches of the season - but it was pointless. They wouldn't listen. Unfortunately, the name Peter Fletcher was also being bounced around back then.

Before anyone starts, I find smoking in the toilets to be disgusting and deeply selfish. Ironically, my jacket smells of smoke more now (after a trip to the Gents) than it did when smoking on the concourse wasn't against the law.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.