Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

i'm not sure we should be slagging off club employees, its not like they have the right to reply.a lot of the moaners are in fact guilty of one offence or another, they are only miffed that they've been caught.
i'm sure nobody in the security part of matchday go there looking to throw people out, in fact behave and you can bet your life you'll not be thrown out, arrested. or anything else.

de niro said:
i'm not sure we should be slagging off club employees, its not like they have the right to reply.a lot of the moaners are in fact guilty of one offence or another, they are only miffed that they've been caught.
i'm sure nobody in the security part of matchday go there looking to throw people out, in fact behave and you can bet your life you'll not be thrown out, arrested. or anything else.
Freedom of speech and all that, seems like Fletcher is a **** and won't take anything the accused say into account. This is a place for them to get their point across.

Let them post their stories, it's not up to anyone what stories people post or whether they should be pulled apart from ric

de niro said:

What a load of shit! Have you not read the threads? Law abiding people,including myself have been wrongly accused,arrested etc and you think that's ok.
If it had happened to you what would you think.
You have let yourself down big time.

From reading lukemcfc's emails there appears to be no practical/video evidence at all.And the police have dilligently tried to prosecute the lad via cctv plus giving him a criminal record into the bargain.Hes got a good case and deserves some sympathy IMO.

de niro said:

The point being. The OP didn't do anything, so he shouldn't have been thrown out. Go figure De Niro.

If Peter Fletcher had been doing his job properly, he wouldn't be getting slagged off.

This forum allows supporters to air their grievances, because Peter Fletcher doesn't listen to them and isn't interested in what they've got to say.

If you ever get thrown out of COMS for doing something you didn't do, and Fletcher isn't interested, this forum and the City fans who use it will always take your side and support you.

Remember that. Tut!

PS. Are you going to apply for his job? (cough!) Too late. ;-)

I was arrested for an alleged racist comment at the ground which was complete tosh,all because of a steward? Luckily I had sat in the same seat and people around me vouched that I had not said anything of the sort.So Bill,you get arrested,put in a cell,have you photo taken,fingerprints,DNA taken,all because I did not back down and Fletcher as a personal vendetta reported me and the police,quite rightly had to act.
2 months later case dropped no evidence.
So you tell me how you would feel after that?

de niro said:
He does have the right to reply.... or is he banned from the forum

de niro said:

Bill, the employees have had the opportunity to respond. I sent an e-mail to two members of the management team at the club. One, who is highly respected on here has telephoned to discuss the matter and explain that he is unable to become involved as it is being dealt with by the other.

The other, who is not as respected, has not even had the common decency to contact me and ask for further details as to what I witnessed at the time or what I know of the OP.

If he had, then I would have been the first to tell everyone on here that he had, but he hasn't!

Also, the OP has attempted to discuss the matter with the individual and received a curt e-mail response failing to listen to him; he has therefore had to take alternative routes using different medium including this forum.

De Niro.

That post had nothing to do with Blue Moon being inexplicably linked with MCFC does it?

Is there something the forum members need know about?

Emotions are running high ATM, regarding Fletcher and his.........(fill in as appropriate)

de niro said:

Fletcher would fit in as a MOD on here.....;-)<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:18 pm --<br /><br />Just had a read of the last few pages and let me tell you now, De Niro is on the WUM guys lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.