Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

jrb said:
peoffrey said:
Is anyone else getting worried about actually going for a piss at half time and being able to see the rest of the match without being kicked out? It's all this constant mistaken identity that's doing it for me. How about if I grow a pink mohican or begin wearing a rival Premiership Club shirt to the match? Alternatively, I can mistakenly identify Fletcher as being that man who burgled my house and make sure I spit when I talk to him...

Available from the City store.

disguise-glasses.jpg

LOL!

I was thinking more:
muslimDM_468x275.jpg

The Stewards never seem to throw Girls out. We could use their toilets instead.

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards part 2 ***ALL BLUES READ***

de niro said:
Markie07 said:
Like i posted in another post this is what happened to me

This happened to me and a friend at the Chelsea home game.

we went into the toilets just before half time and then washed our hands walked past all the smokers then back out.

Set upon about 5 minutes later by about 5 showsec people blah blah they said we had been spotted by a undercover showsec **** and so on

we asked for the police to be called because we had not been smoking the police cam said sorry but we work for the club and their is nothing they could do if they wanted us ejected so we walked.

we got a letter the next few days.

I spoke to my friend about it they just said just admit it and plead with them so i did they banned me for 3 homes game which was Newcastle and 2 Europe games i didn't want to kick up a fuss cause i didn't want to miss the derby.

I would join any protest any petition

if you hadn't smoked you should not have admitted it.

Bad advice and i was worried i would of missed the derby the games i was banned for was Newcastle ( which i was away in Paris any way) and 2 Europe games i think which i had paid for but was only 15 quid each, was so worried about missing the derby that i just went with it.

The thing which rely grates me is that we missed the goal heard it from the car park then got to the car and was blocked in so had to wait til the game had finished any way :(

de niro said:
i'm not sure we should be slagging off club employees, its not like they have the right to reply.a lot of the moaners are in fact guilty of one offence or another, they are only miffed that they've been caught.
i'm sure nobody in the security part of matchday go there looking to throw people out, in fact behave and you can bet your life you'll not be thrown out, arrested. or anything else.

Unbelievable Jeff!

Surley a WUM of the highest order?

If not then a serious head wobble is required fella.

I am still waiting for de Nero to come crawling out of his stone.
He believes... If you get banned etc you must have done something wrong...
Innocent until proved guilty.
Fletcher.. De Niro.. Separated at birth...

I know the lad personally and would swear on Dickov's equalizer he does not smoke. Plus he's a passionate blue, home and away and all that. Come on Fletch don't let him do porridge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.