Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

swp80 said:
Eccles Blue said:
Because they will want it to make the most impact they will probably hold onto it until Wednesday or after, as the excitement for the semi-final builds up. In the MUEN eyes this will probably be another example of them trying mind games on City, but they will not succeed.

The truth is there (or out there as they say)

Your probably right, i just want it in to see what photo they used haha. He made me stand in some gay positions!

That's the price of stardom my friend. How do you think talentless fucks like Graham Norton and Dale Winton get on tv? :-)

SuperStock_1575-02287.jpg

Like this?

daveduke67 said:
swp80 said:
Your probably right, i just want it in to see what photo they used haha. He made me stand in some gay positions!

That's the price of stardom my friend. How do you think talentless fucks like Graham Norton and Dale Winton get on tv? :-)

Front Page of todays Evening News.....

Gay Blue Bondage Boy Booted out of Blue Camp
hard_gay_Pose.jpg

Red issue are gonna be all over this.

Such a shame this has gone so far. I hate to see ammo being given to anyone who can use it against us. And I'm sure the MEN will.

Wouldn't be surprised if this went national.

swp80 said:
pride in battle said:
Are the MEN doing a story on this,I think the op said they were speaking with him today?

They've spoke to me, and had my pictures took off them, I was thinkin i'd be in today, but i don't know :S

Well done mate, good luck.

Fletcher seems to be a bit of an idiot for allowing this to get so far.

How can he remain so stubborn in the face of overwhelming negative feedback for banning a NON SMOKER.

Keeping quiet has also done him no favours. Unless he has substantive evidence of this man smoking then he should rethink his arbitrary decision.

City are looking at a major PR disaster here. I don't know what it is with our Club but we seem to stumble from one thing to another.

peoffrey said:
City are looking at a major PR disaster here. I don't know what it is with our Club but we seem to stumble from one thing to another.
I agree pal, but I'm glad. I don't smoke but do go for a piss on the toilets in the SS where there are loads of smokers, doesn't bother me but that could me getting accused next time. Glad he's doing something about it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.