Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

1_barry_conlon said:
Totally unproven.

Whereas having to put up with the stench of sweaty lardarses is totally proven.
Try telling that to Roy Castle's relatives, the bloke never smoked in his life but died from lung cancer due to inhaling the filthy by-products of cigarettes in the clubs he performed in.

swp80 said:
pride in battle said:
Are the MEN doing a story on this,I think the op said they were speaking with him today?

They've spoke to me, and had my pictures took off them, I was thinkin i'd be in today, but i don't know :S

We need to keep this going otherwise Fletcher will be off the hook again!

swp80 said:
pride in battle said:
Are the MEN doing a story on this,I think the op said they were speaking with him today?

They've spoke to me, and had my pictures took off them, I was thinkin i'd be in today, but i don't know :S

Everyone loves a true story. Keep the fiath. The pressure continues to mount.

Perhaps your local MP can raise the issues in the House of Commons.

Because they will want it to make the most impact they will probably hold onto it until Wednesday or after, as the excitement for the semi-final builds up. In the MUEN eyes this will probably be another example of them trying mind games on City, but they will not succeed.

The truth is there (or out there as they say)

Eccles Blue said:
Because they will want it to make the most impact they will probably hold onto it until Wednesday or after, as the excitement for the semi-final builds up. In the MUEN eyes this will probably be another example of them trying mind games on City, but they will not succeed.

Your probably right, i just want it in to see what photo they used haha. He made me stand in some gay positions!

swp80 said:
Eccles Blue said:

Your probably right, i just want it in to see what photo they used haha. He made me stand in some gay positions!

What like Edith Piaff smoking a gitane with a cigarette holder or doing the little tea pot or that Morecambe and Wise sailor skipping routine thingy....someones had you over mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.