Peter Kay tour

Think comedy is a tough gig either stay true to what got u noticed or go mainstream.Saw Manford at the bloomsbury when he was just starting out he was very edgy and near the mark nothing like that would be allowed on tv.Jimmy Carr is very funny live but he is 2 different people 1 for tv 1 for Live.Live comedy is best as you have a choice to go which should take away the woke brigade who are offended.Kay would not get away with Phoenix nights today.

Take it you’ve not seen Gervais latest stand up ?
Absolute rips the sh*t out of Gays, Trans, Aids, paedophilia, religion…. That was bought by Netflix, aired and watched by millions of people

So all this ‘you wouldn’t get away with it nowadays’ because of ‘Wokes’ is a load of bollox

Take it you’ve not seen Gervais latest stand up ?
Absolute rips the sh*t out of Gays, Trans, Aids, paedophilia, religion…. That was bought by Netflix, aired and watched by millions of people

So all this ‘you wouldn’t get away with it nowadays’ because of ‘Wokes’ is a load of bollox
Not seen it but will catch up good on netflix for allowing it

Well,I went last night,and I won't spoil it,cause I ain't a tosser like that,for others that are going,and it was OK,but not great that some will claim it was.

But,I've done it now,first and probably last time I will see him live.

Well,I went last night,and I won't spoil it,cause I ain't a tosser like that,for others that are going,and it was OK,but not great that some will claim it was.

But,I've done it now,first and probably last time I will see him live.
So it was a hundred times better than Stewart Lee then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.