Peter Kay

BoyBlue_1985 said:
That said I saw Lenny Henry also last night doing live at the apollo. WAS HE EVER funny, really!!

His Trevor McDoughnut sketches on TISWAS were comedy classics.

Would of been the highlight of the show every week if it wasn't for Sally James' tits.

Must say never liked is stand up ,but Phoenix nights probably up there with the classics like porridge and only fools.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Just watched his new stand up 'the tour that didn't tour - tour" on channel 4.

Still makes me properly laugh :)

In my top 3 comedians.

Back to his best

I do enjoy Peter Kay, I just find it incredibly strange that people are in stitches at the beginning when he's telling the really old jokes.

Person goes to doctors with piece of lettuce sticking out pants - 'just the tip of the iceberg'.

Husband says to wife 'why don't you tell me when you're having an orgasm'. Wife 'I would, but I don't want to bother you at work'.

They are soooooooooooo old, yet people were in fits of laughter like it was the first time they had ever heard them.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I don't find him at all funny personally,but as I have said numerous times humour is purely subjective,so if others like him,that's fine.

Lenny Henry isn't funny any more though even with subjective humour

Watched a bit of it and it seemed to be just regurgitated material. Humour is always subjective and although his stand up was funny originally, you can see the jokes coming from a mile off these days.

I have always thought he was funny and I enjoyed the show last night. Agree with Fetlocks though , nothing as subjective as comedy.

He's a parody of himself, which is when you know that it's time to take a break.

He's also an arrogant fucker as well, having been in his presence on a number of occasions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.