Peter Reid's programme notes

Never capped.

My (blue) mate saw him in an Italian restaurant near Atherstone about six months ago and played a game of twenty questions with me about who it was - and I got it in about 10!

Once I’d established he was an ex-pro and played for City, the proximity of the restaurant to Tamworth made me take a punt on TC. Buzzing!
Story goes there was an extra payment due to Watford if he got capped which Graham Taylor was about to activate until PJS put a stop to it.

It was a Scandinavian player mate but not Laudrup , if my memory serves me the name Nielsen or something similar comes to mind but I could be wrong.

Edit, think it may have been Henrik Andersen.

Are you sure? Im convinced he played against Denmark?

Selling fan favourite Michael Hughes for peanuts and replacing him with that useless clown was one of our worst ever pieces of business
Apparently Strasbourg hierarchy told their recruitment department to buy Hughes from Manchester and they bought the wrong one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.