Peter Walton and South Stand

JoeMercer'sWay said:
LCBblue said:
Oh piss off.

he did, take the blue tinted specs off for once, just because we don't get a decision or give away some fouls doesn't mean the ref's biased and that we never give them away.
Were you watching the same match as me? Every 50-50 went to Fulham, dodgy decisions for them, blatant fouls not given to us.

cleavers said:
scorer said:
Walton was an absolute disgrace today. He clearly operates an anti City agenda. I rarely blame the referees and firmly believe the theory that it all equals itself out in the end with Walton and Ushited being the exceptions that prove the rule.

Walton is not a fair ref.
Whatever you think of Walton the Liverpool fan, it was nothing to do with him that we didn't win today.

Agreed and nowhere do I suggest this. He had a very poor game today and always seems to do so against us, In my opinion..

Halfpenny said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
he did, take the blue tinted specs off for once, just because we don't get a decision or give away some fouls doesn't mean the ref's biased and that we never give them away.
Were you watching the same match as me? Every 50-50 went to Fulham, dodgy decisions for them, blatant fouls not given to us.

This; also that it isn't the first occasion that Walton has tried to screw us over. Remember the Everton game earlier in the season? Or did you go?

LCBblue said:
Halfpenny said:

This; also that it isn't the first occasion that Walton has tried to screw us over. Remember the Everton game earlier in the season? Or did you go?

I did but I honestly thought he was a lot better today.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:31 pm --<br /><br />
cleavers said:
Well check where he's from.....

Northamptonshire.

Halfpenny said:
SambaMike said:
I'm sure that Walton has done something similar to us before but can't remember when it was.
Stoke away this season, clapped the home fans as he was about to go into the tunnel after the match.
That's the one. For a referee to do this twice in a season to the same team is not a coincidence IMO.

Think it was the best performance Walton has had at Eastlands for a long while. Thats not to say that he wasn't poor, but it was a definite improvement on previous showings.

I remember at Stoke, Walton got booed off the pitch and all that at half time, so Walton first points at himself as if to say 'You're booing ME?' and then gives us this really dirty look as he walks off. Not exactly professional either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.