Peter Walton

I sometimes leave the game thinking the ref was poor,, I sometimes think the ref was poor for both teams..Today I came away from the game thinking the ref was a fucking cheat and was definately involved in some form of betting scam..Cheating twat.

Fancy this :

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1226989/EXCLUSIVE-Referee-Peter-Walton-clear-blame-points-solely-Liverpool-dive-cheat-David-Ngog.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -Ngog.html</a>

Peter Walton is set to continue as a Premier League referee after being cleared of blame for Liverpool's controversial penalty equaliser on Monday.
David Ngog has been accused of taking a deliberate dive to earn the spot-kick from which Rafa Benitez' side secured a 2-2 draw with Birmingham at Anfield on Monday.

But, despite reports to the contrary, Walton has not been made to carry the can for the incident and will remain under consideration for top flight games after the international break.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1226989/EXCLUSIVE-Referee-Peter-Walton-clear-blame-points-solely-Liverpool-dive-cheat-David-Ngog.html#ixzz0gDL4PIEn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0gDL4PIEn</a>

He pulled City up for taking a quick free kick then let Lpool do one following a great tackle by Kompany Then he gave a free kick to City when we had procession and were about to break Clearly not fit enough to ref a PL game and the no action for the tackle on Barry when he had a clear view was a disgrace He was the ref for the same fixture last season

kramer said:
He pulled City up for taking a quick free kick then let Lpool do one following a great tackle by Kompany Then he gave a free kick to City when we had procession and were about to break Clearly not fit enough to ref a PL game and the no action for the tackle on Barry when he had a clear view was a disgrace He was the ref for the same fixture last season

In fairness, we took it from about 15 yards away from the foul. They took it from the spot. And that Kompany challenge may have been fair, but I can see why he gave it, the way he went in.

As for the other decisions, though... Baffled, to say the least.

How Torres got booked when the same happened five or six times unpunished was odd. How he missed the assault on Barry from five yards away, looking directly at it, was reminiscent of the one he missed of Skrtel on Jo in the same fixture last season. How neither side got a penalty (credit to Benayoun, though - put Gerrard or Torres there and would they have kept their footing?) was a mystery. Clear and blatant fouls were missed all round, while non-fouls were frequently given.

BlueMooney said:
kramer said:

In fairness, we took it from about 15 yards away from the foul. They took it from the spot. And that Kompany challenge may have been fair, but I can see why he gave it, the way he went in.

As for the other decisions, though... Baffled, to say the least.

How Torres got booked when the same happened five or six times unpunished was odd. How he missed the assault on Barry from five yards away, looking directly at it, was reminiscent of the one he missed of Skrtel on Jo in the same fixture last season. How neither side got a penalty (credit to Benayoun, though - put Gerrard or Torres there and would they have kept their footing?) was a mystery. Clear and blatant fouls were missed all round, while non-fouls were frequently given.

Torres told the ref to 'Fuck Off' after he gave the free kick. Think thats why he got booked.

I can't comment on the Benayoun foul as I was too far away but the push on Adebayor was so blatant that the linesman could not fail to see it, the Liverpool player then had the audacity to bend over Adebayor and tell him he was cheating.

Also when Barry was raked down the back of the ankle and had to receive treatment in front of the North Stand Walton flatly refused to come and see what the problem was and stood arrogantly about twenty yards away whilst the spectators were giving it to him big time.

They seem to hand-pick the referees for our games because with the odd exception they have been frankly appalling this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.