PETITION: CLUB SHOULD REPORT RVP.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
grim up north said:
and you cant see how both players were trying to get a reaction from the opposing fans?
And you can't see the difference between celebrating at the end you've just scored at and running the length of the pitch to do so in front of the opposition fans?

Dubai Blue said:
There is a light said:
That is a good idea and is much more newsworthy and serious than any online petition.

I wasn't sat in that block though, but I hope someone does report it, just for the purpose of a bit of shit-stirring. Right back at you Van Pervert you complete cock.

Nevile got a £5,000 fine NO BAN
Did Neville get charged for that incident against Liverpool?
The police gave him a warning and the FA fined him 5k.

Nevile got a £5,000 fine NO BAN

mcfcliam said:
Bitter Mancs I used to like MCFC but ever since they came into their money they have become bitter horid fans who want to believe that everyone is against them and a sense of entitlement to everything because they have money

Twat.

and who signed up as Emmanuel Adebayor pmsl
me lmao

Dubai Blue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
and you cant see how both players were trying to get a reaction from the opposing fans?
And you can't see the difference between celebrating at the end you've just scored at and running the length of the pitch to do so in front of the opposition fans?
course i can however both incidents aimed to get a reaction. City fans were civilised and sat and took it with vp but the arsenal fans lost it for ade. If city fans reacted like the arsenal fans then vp would be punished. At least we know for next time ;)

If anything RVP was worse, he got much closer to the City fans and he was shouting 'fuck off' for everybody to hear, maybe if the game situation would have been different and we were losing our fans might have kicked off, I know I felt angry at the time.

Arsenal's fans should not get away with it either, they were well out of order, if it was West Ham or another club with a reputation there fans would be getting slated now.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Dubai Blue said:
course i can however both incidents aimed to get a reaction. City fans were civilised and sat and took it with vp but the arsenal fans lost it for ade. If city fans reacted like the arsenal fans then vp would be punished. At least we know for next time ;)

has ade not got a little bit of history with the arsenal fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.