PETITION: CLUB SHOULD REPORT RVP.

grim up north said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
and you cant see how both players were trying to get a reaction from the opposing fans?

i can and they were both bang out of order.

my question was were any of the petition signers swearing at arsenal players yesterday
ah but you see there probably was from the city fans however a player is a professional and should not do it

kiam06 said:
If anything RVP was worse, he got much closer to the City fans and he was shouting 'fuck off' for everybody to hear, maybe if the game situation would have been different and we were losing our fans might have kicked off, I know I felt angry at the time.

Arsenal's fans should not get away with it either, they were well out of order, if it was West Ham or another club with a reputation there fans would be getting slated now.

if our fans had reacted to RVP the media would have blamed it on the fans lol

Paulmcfc2703 said:
grim up north said:
i can and they were both bang out of order.

my question was were any of the petition signers swearing at arsenal players yesterday
ah but you see there probably was from the city fans however a player is a professional and should not do it

jesus christ

grim up north said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
course i can however both incidents aimed to get a reaction. City fans were civilised and sat and took it with vp but the arsenal fans lost it for ade. If city fans reacted like the arsenal fans then vp would be punished. At least we know for next time ;)

has ade not got a little bit of history with the arsenal fans
by being linked with a bigger club like ac not saying anything and arsenal fans singing racist songs about him? Yes he has

MCFC73 said:
Dubai Blue said:
Isn't that what I just said?

im still hunger over give me a chance :))
I'll let you off then!!

For some reason, Sky are rewriting history and saying Neville got a 2-game ban. They seem to be pushing this as a precedent for banning Adebayor. I hope the FA actually check their own casebooks and don't just rely on Sky to tell them what to do!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.