PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

Fucking tiresome this. Hope Everton go down and Kenwright can blub some more.

same has to be directed at all fans for all clubs

the constant whinging, crying and calling corruption every time there is a bad decision is tedious and tiresome - and the social media world we live in now where everything is analyzed to the nth degree means this is the way it is.

bad decisions will always happen with or without VAR, I believe less so with VAR - the game has so many gray areas, fans view incidents differently and officials will make mistakes - they're human.

Remember back in the 90s Bolton were denied a goal against Everton when the ball had blatantly crossed the line. At the end of that season Everton survived by a point while Bolton went down. Can't remember half the fuss over that decision, moreover many Evertonians would be glad to donate three points to us if denies the hated koppites the title.

There is nothing to verify that Riley apologised either, just a "SSN have been told". By whom, I wonder? Same as Lampard saying Tierney had indicated there was no Richarlison offside - I don't believe for a minute Tierney was able to say that.
th.jpeg

Jesus wept, soft cunts. Are they going to be doing this for every decision now, or just ones that affect Liverpool? Theres 10 worse decisions every weekend, starting with Keith not even getting booked for attempting to castrate chalobah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.