PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

Look at the amount of zero integrity liars in the responses:

"They were all correct decisions" Liar.
"It looks as though you're just complaining about hard hitting tackles" Muppet.
"Bernardo handled it first" Yes advantage was played and then Trent handled it/gained possession with the arm. So how could he wave play on there? "Advantage City"? Nonsense.

Just shows you how much of it is faux outrage, for many of the complainers, it's just any excuse to bash City.
that last paragraph should be the thread's epitaph....Wont be, it is BM after all. City's enemies taking a lead from the govt, invent what suits and stick with it, using their tame media as the apparachiks. Truth and justice never a consideration. Amen

This apology from Old Mother Riley has generated more column inches in the RDAHMeedya than the apology City received from the useless canute after David Silva was cleared out down at Bournemouth. It just shows what a fuckin' shambles the game is currently at! Does any other major sport suffer from shitty decisions week in and week out, or is it that football is 'unique' 'cos of its 'nature'? Does Old Mother Riley understand the LotG? Does he understand the authority, whether we like it or not, that the LotG give referees. If I were Tierney or Kavanagh I'd demand a fuckin' apology from him for suggesting that basically they are not upto the job. And if he didn't think it apporopriate I two-gfinger the old bastard and take my whistle home. Tierney is semi-cleared 'cos like Arsene he didn't see anything, but how many angles did Kavanagh look at? Probably more than that Turkish ref looked at when Llorente scored with his arm, I'll be bound. Yer can't award a pen if you are not 100% certain, although 'we've seen 'em given game after game Tdown he Swamp and Anfield.
Did City get an apology for that?

And being at least 2 yards offside under the assistant's nose when they equalised just before half-time.

Different games.

Your one was the equaliser in the 4-1 defeat at WHL in 15/16.

Spurs off.jpg

Their goal for 3-1 was offside as well. Direct freekick came back off the bar and Kane offside.

The Sterling one when he was pushed in the back by Walker at the Family Stand end at the Etihad in the 16/17 2-2. Blatant. I remember it well due Sterling haters slagging him off and it got very heated around us with the responses "he was pushed in the fucking back" etc. City were 2-1 up at the time quite late on and spurs equalised a few mins later. Robbed. Doesn't look much in the still but Walker was at speed and Sterling stumbled as a result.
1646225361228.jpeg

Then there was the famous clattenburg shit penalty in a 1-2 defeat
1646225661069.png

Last edited:

Dermot Gallagher is spouting bollocks in that Sky video. He talks about there being "no element of doubt" in the second still, which is cobblers because the second still is taken from behind so you can't even know for sure the ball was in contact with Rodri at that point. Moreover he claims that this is an angle VAR looked at, but when you look at the VAR replays (as shown in the video at 23 secs) you can see that the rear view VAR looked at was NOT the same one Gallagher claims they were looking at. You get a clear view of the white lines on the pitch in one but not in the other.

This is just really basic stuff. You cannot say that any still, especially one taken from behind, is definitive proof of anything, but that's what Sky are doing here.

When you watch the actual replays that VAR was looking at, whatever angle you choose the ball seems to bounce off Rodri at the end of his sleeve - so it's understandable that VAR could not see clear evidence of it being handball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.