PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

It's amazing how many people on here don't know the rules.

Before var can be checked, the ball must go out of play. Gordon was offside which led to there being a stoppage in play and then the incident can be checked.

The man on VAR checks to see if there was a clear and obvious error. If he believes there was, he then checks the build up to the goal and see if there was anything that occurred that means the penalty can't be given.
As he deemed it wasn't a clear and obvious error, there was no need to check if Richarlison was offside.

He then indicates to the ref that the game can continue from where it stopped, the Gordon offside.

Technology was never used to see if Richarlison was offside. Anyone who says he was offside from a dodgy angled screenshot is stupid.

Jeez guys it was handball. If it was against us it would be handball. And you know it.

More interesting is the bias.... They have had to apologise for this. Never happened before.

Lets see what sort of decisions we will be screwed over with, what they can now get away with. Because the media will ignore anything and everything that goes against City, And have done so for years.

So where's the still of it being a cast iron pen then? Everything I've seen (in real time I thought we were fucked) but replays are at the very least extremely inconclusive.

I assume old mother has seen one otherwise it'd be a shithouse trick saying sorry (but don't worry we'll give you a couple of soft ones in future games and nail City).
Imo there is none and I believe Var's decision that it was inconclusive is correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.