Phil and Jack on the lash?

so your basically saying players are not allowed some free time to themselves?
Show me where I said that. Nobody is denying them some spare time to themselves. They just have to not be unprofessional and irresponsible during that time. Not if they want long careers at this club anyway. There are numerous football clubs that don’t set the standards of MCFC. But to be at an elite club, we should demand that they act like elite athletes. And Pep does, luckily for us.

Can't blame the media for this. Pep has clearly seen something not right And is doing something about it.
Of course dropping two high profile international footballers for bad behaviour and making that news public is news worthy.
It is just about to be discussed on Talksport and they will be getting it both barrels.
The fact that Jordan hates City means I have just switched to radio 4.
Did you catch the back end of Women's Hour to piss you off even more?

The funniest part of this thread is men in their 50s giving out fashion advice to a lad in his 20s. I've seen how some of you all dress at Eastlands, lads, let's maybe keep this on topic.
Good idea.The way young guys dress is a source of mirth.

Send the pair of them on loan to the rags as punishment.
They won't touch another drop after that, guaranteed.
Well they went voluntarily to rags according to her “ He brought me a city top! I showed him the theatre of dreams!” the caption read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.