Phil and Jack on the lash?

The funniest part of this thread is men in their 50s giving out fashion advice to a lad in his 20s. I've seen how some of you all dress at Eastlands, lads, let's maybe keep this on topic.

Blue old timers are dedicated followers of fashion compared to.....

E1HobONXoA05VKE.jpg

You can add Kennedy, Whitley and Howey onto that list
Oh for those carefree days when the players (and Joe Royle) having a laugh from lunch time to well after midnight in (or outside) that bar in Water Lane in Wilmslow.
I much prefer to see the football and the trophies that come with it nowadays though.
I hope that these two had the sense to travel to work and back in a taxi.

It's no point comparing today with the pissheads of the past.
Many of our shit players of the past could have drank 15 pints, ate every kebab in the shop and taken every drug known to man and they wouldn't have played any worse than usual.
This is a storm in a teacup but i'm still glad Pep put his foot down and showed them who's boss.
Now it's up to them whether they listen to Pep or if they're gonna get all arsey about it and refuse to see that they were wrong.
I think they'll listen

Not sure its the amount of alcohol is the main concern , English players have a different attitude to drink its maybe a culture thing growing up around adults who partake in the amber liquid , where as european and south american players engage in a couple of glasses of wine the English will drink a gallon of ale.
Jack & Phil were stupid because of the covid variant which is rife at the moment putting themselves , family and team mates at risk , with a packed fixture list on the horizon i can understand Pep's concern the last thing we need is players falling ill. Hopefully it is now dealt with internally with disciplinary measures and after their rest at Newcastle both will be selected against Leicester along with Walker to nip in the bud any more snide articles from the media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.