Phil and Jack on the lash?

Big mistake by both of them...
Grealish has previous for thus and its not something that we want at our club and Foden dud something very stupid while on international duty iirc ( was he with rashford or Greenwood at the time?)

Both need to sort it out....not good..plenty of time for partying when their careers are over

Thankfully for the economy and the general health and well being of the majority of people, the streets and bars and pubs and clubs are full of boys being boys and girls being girls despite the doom mongers and their wildly inaccurate self serving predictions.
Is that how it still is, with LGBTQ (ZRXY etc) and trans? It's changed a bit since I was in my 20s,when beer rocketed to 10p a pint.
;-)

For all you In The Knows. Could you please enlighten me as to what were the rules the two were working to. Did Pep ban any social events totally? Did Pep say OK ,guys go and have a beer but keep it sensible? Did Pep not say anything at all and trust to the judgement of his players? Maybe something else. Anybody know?

For all you In The Knows. Could you please enlighten me as to what were the rules the two were working to. Did Pep ban any social events totally? Did Pep say OK ,guys go and have a beer but keep it sensible? Did Pep not say anything at all and trust to the judgement of his players? Maybe something else. Anybody know?

Basic rule is turn up for work ready and capable to do just that... Work.
If not My staff will tell me and you will not play in the next game.

By order of PEP.( the boss).

Don't think it's them going out that's the issue, it's them turning up to training hungover/not fit. They trained as normal this week so I reckon their time on the naughty step is over. Seem to remember this happening to Mendy a few years ago when he went to a boxing match in Vegas (?) instead of attending a knee rehab appointment. Make a bit of an example of them, tell them not to do it again, then bring them back into the fold.

so your basically saying players are not allowed some free time to themselves?
They get more free time than any job I’ve ever had, going on the piss isn’t an acceptable way to use your free time in the middle of a season and a covid pandemic … They fucked up mate, no excuses … It’s done though and they will learn from it … Hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.