Phil and Jack on the lash?

Genuinely thought from the chat about it that they must've done a few lines of charlie, three jagerbombs each, got kicked out of 42s for starting a fight and then stumbled home at 4AM to drunkenly piss in the walk-in closet before passing out until sunset.

Looks like they just had a few too many drinks, stayed out a bit too late and were a bit hungover in the morning. Can see why Pep has to say "look, we can't be having that" but the reaction on the fan side has been over the top IMO.
I would not say fan reaction is over the top but outrage that they are endangering and risking the rest of the squad by their actions. It’s a privilege the job and stage they are at. They make in a week the average fan will not make in 5/10 years or more in some cases. Key to a successful career is to be grounded and humble. Just look at the waste that players like Gazza, David James, Merson, Gary Charles, Tony Adams to name but a few find themselves with their vices.

Pep flew out to Sergio's retirement do and Phil and Jack thought they would take advantage and head out on the town, which wouldn't have been too bad apart from acting like amateurs at training the next day and being too thick to realise that Pep would know nothing about it.

Tbh, I'm stil struggling to understand why we paid £100m for a knob like Grealish, I always thought he was overrated as he played for such a shit team that anyone even a quarter decent would have stood out and it's not as if he hasn't got form for speeding, attending lockdown parties and doing a runner after crashing his range rover (and alledgedly slurring his words when doing so).

I'd keep Phil well away, he seems too easily led.
You don't try it on with Pep, plus he has taken on bigger egos than Jack before with them going before he has.
Would also suspect players like KDB and Father Rubén would have a quiet chat pointing out the error of their ways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.