Phil Foden - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did Ronaldinho play with at PSG before joining Barcelona ?

Or Hazard when he was at Lille ?

Or Ribery when he was at Marseille

Or Kante when he was playing in France 2nd division ?

Or Ruben Neves who was playing in the Championship ? Or Maddison ....etc

What about looking as Sancho and see how he preferred playing regularly with less talented group than staying on the bench with exceptional manager and players ?

Sancho left because he wasn't making the bench btw.

Not quite sure of your point in naming all those players who joined other clubs, they weren't loans but transfers.

They left a smaller team for a bigger team with classier players and improved, which more proves my theory than your own for Foden going on loan or staying and playing with our own world class players.

Sancho left because he wasn't making the bench btw.

Not quite sure of your point in naming all those players who joined other clubs, they weren't loans but transfers.

They left a smaller team for a bigger team with classier players and improved, which more proves my theory than your own for Foden going on loan or staying and playing with our own world class players.
His point is that it’s more important to play senior games in a decent team than to just train with a great team. Which in the majority of all cases are true.

His point is that it’s more important to play senior games in a decent team than to just train with a great team. Which in the majority of all cases are true.

Did he not see the part in my post that said Foden should get game time off the bench?

The training with these players is an added bonus and gets you in tune with where and when you should be moving on the pitch to fit in with our style.

Did he not see the part in my post that said Foden should get game time off the bench?

The training with these players is an added bonus and gets you in tune with where and when you should be moving on the pitch to fit in with our style.
No I just explained the point he made :-).
Have you heard of any rumblings from Foden's camp suggesting he wants a loan?
No and I haven’t suggested that he should leave on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.