Phil Foden - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil is an absolute joy to watch.

Every time he is one the pitch I find that I stop watching everyone else and focus on what he is doing—and I am never disappointed with his play. We really have one of the top young players in England, if not the world, and I am very happy he is coming through while Pep and his team are at the club.

Looking forward to him winning many medals with us over the next decade and more.

He reminds me in a small way of when gazza burst on to the scene, just refreshing to watch, runs at players and gets them on the back foot. I think as the season goes on we’ll see more and more of him.

We and him just need to be patient but good things are around the corner

He reminds me in a small way of when gazza burst on to the scene, just refreshing to watch, runs at players and gets them on the back foot. I think as the season goes on we’ll see more and more of him.

We and him just need to be patient but good things are around the corner
Was just saying to my lad about the gazza likeness,he dosnt beat a man he runs off taking the ball with him and they carnt get it off him .

Deserved more people to stay and watch him no matter what time of the game it was. A joy to watch and looks the business!

Deserved more people to stay and watch him no matter what time of the game it was. A joy to watch and looks the business!

Agree. It's not often that you see a player that young with that type of maturity in his decision-making. He doesn't play like a youngster; he plays like an experienced, seasoned veteran. If he develops right, he'll be everything people were hoping that Wilshere would be.

Phil is an absolute joy to watch.

Every time he is one the pitch I find that I stop watching everyone else and focus on what he is doing—and I am never disappointed with his play. We really have one of the top young players in England, if not the world, and I am very happy he is coming through while Pep and his team are at the club.

Looking forward to him winning many medals with us over the next decade and more.

Just hope he's safe from those cloggers who saw off our previous stars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.