Philippe Sandler

Always like watching a defender that isnt scared to bring the ball out of defence. But can also tackle its the ideal centre back. Passing the ball well. Be interested to see what way they go with this guy. I feel if he comes good this season and plays a few cup games be doing well. With Otamendi in the squad and Kompany too I think this lad could well play a few games if he sticks around. Feel Kompany can and will always be injury prone and Otamendi at times is prone at making stupid mistakes which cost us if this kid learns from Kompany he could be anything.

Inside knowledge? Mino could’ve gotten a lot more in agent fees letting him go elsewhere as he had options within the Netherlands and around Europe.

But his value was 2.2 million. Mino is a wanker but he's also a multi millionaire so certainly not stupid.

When we sell him in 12 months he will get a nice big fee for the privelage.

I have no inside knowledge. Only our historical activity and that tells us all exactly what will happen here.

I've never heard of him but cheap signings get me excited for some reason these days, hopefully he develops into a star

Always like watching a defender that isnt scared to bring the ball out of defence. But can also tackle its the ideal centre back. Passing the ball well. Be interested to see what way they go with this guy. I feel if he comes good this season and plays a few cup games be doing well. With Otamendi in the squad and Kompany too I think this lad could well play a few games if he sticks around. Feel Kompany can and will always be injury prone and Otamendi at times is prone at making stupid mistakes which cost us if this kid learns from Kompany he could be anything.
At the age of 21 I doubt he's been signed with a view to being loaned out. I think your assessment is spot on. Vinny will always need cover. Otamendi will continue to have his moments of madness and will need to be sent to the naughty corner every now and again. Stones and Laporte, whom I believe will be our first choice pairing before much longer, are not quite the finished article so this guy provides an alternative option. Plus he looks like could play in the middle as a DM so provides cover there as well. Could be a very shrewd piece of business.

He'll fit right in alongside Zuculini in the middle.

Knocking it out wide for Moreno to run down the wing and cross it to Unal.

Best of luck to him, wherever his career progresses from this point.

Happy to be wrong, but this is another of the CFG signings I take it?

You have to admit, the scouting network is pretty damn impressive. Bruno Fornaroli was a masterstroke for Melbourne City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.