Phill Dowd

strongbowholic said:
Bilboblue said:
Zabbas was the worst yellow of the lot, absolute joke.
Slid in from behind the player and didn't get the ball; yellow all day for me?

Alright mate, we "get" that you think he did ok today, the fact that you're in a minority of 1 should tell you something. Why not just leave the majority to call him a useless cvnt?

kippaxblue76 said:
strongbowholic said:
g180aj said:
I think the count was 7 yellows and realistically the only 1 worth a yellow was shelvey's and the 1 he never stopped play for which cost us a goal.
Dzeko's handball - yellow card; no argument from me.
Canas asking for a card - yellow card; no argument from me.
Milner kicking the ball away - yellow card; no argument from me.
Nasri's foul (taking one for the team) - yellow card; no argument from me.
Zabaletta's foul (slide challenge) - yellow card; possibly harsh due to the conditions but a yellow nonetheless.
Kompany's foul (cynical challenge) - yellow card; no argument from me.

Can't remember what Shelvey got booked for, but as he's a bald scouse **** he probably deserved it :))

All in all, I thought Dowd (whilst certainly not "brilliant") had an ok game.

On another day no one would have been bothered if NONE of them were given as bookings, its the inconsistency that is the problem, Milner booked for kicking the ball away, Swansea players did this at least twice, no booking and Nasri's a booking ?

Nasri's yellow card was a definite booking - breaking up a mmeaningful counter attack with a foul always is.
Milner did kick the ball away after it had clearly gone out. Again, by the letter of the law, no argument there (although the conditions were a strong mitigation).
As for the rest of them?
Jesus wept!
John Joe Shelvey's made no allowance for the state of the weather. Zabba's & Kompany's were simply astonishing.
I think we can be relieved that nobody got a second yellow. At one point, it looked odds on.

Rammy Blue said:
strongbowholic said:
Bilboblue said:
Zabbas was the worst yellow of the lot, absolute joke.

Alright mate, we "get" that you think he did ok today, the fact that you're in a minority of 1 should tell you something. Why not just leave the majority to call him a useless cvnt?
No worries mate. I'm out of here.

Anyone got a clip of Dzeko's handball ? It looked like it came off Yaya's head to me. I will admit my eyes aren't what they used to be though.

strongbowholic said:
Rammy Blue said:
strongbowholic said:

No worries mate. I'm out of here.

You just put your feet up and crack another bow open

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.