Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Be very surprised to see either used to 'play off' each other unless we go 3 at the back. Could easily imagine Aguero, Ambaumayang, Sane in a front 3 though.
What I implied was a front two of Auba and Kun with possibly Sterling and Sane as the wide men. However it's all hypothetical at the moment and we will all have to see the outcome in a couple of months time.

What I implied was a front two of Auba and Kun with possibly Sterling and Sane as the wide men. However it's all hypothetical at the moment and we will all have to see the outcome in a couple of months time.

All very interesting nobody has a clue, it's all guesswork.

I'm just guessing from previous Pep, that he'll use our strikers like he did Henry etc. If he used 2 together, i'd imagine him balancing it by playing 3 at the back & packing the midfield.

Another that crossed my mind, was two wide strikers cutting in, ala Barca, with DeBruyne in the 'Messi role'.

Doubt Guardiola would employ a 4-4-2 or something similar. If we do sign this guy, either him or Kun would probably be shipped to left wing, much like Villa & Henry.

How does such a poor footballer score 39 goals in a season and get linked with Barca, Madrid etc?
I'm starting to think its posters way of "we don't want him anyway" in case the move doesn't happen. People are literally making up negatives on the spot and questioning our new manager who's seen him play and studied him more than all.

Doubt Guardiola would employ a 4-4-2 or something similar. If we do sign this guy, either him or Kun would probably be shipped to left wing, much like Villa & Henry.
Exactly this, he'll play on the left but not as a winger more as an inside forward much like villa and Henry. Pep needs a player however to hog the touchline to stretch the pitch to allow more space in the centre as it would otherwise be to congested, so that's why he needs a sane as well to compliment a narrow left forward

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.