Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Would we really spend 60+ million on a guy and play him out of position?
I think we have to forget about the concept of position as we have known it. From what I have seen Pep uses his players every where, and he is having good results isn't he?

Not out of position, he played wing for St. Etienne until he moved to Dortmund.
But being on the wing isn't what has made him as good as he is. I'm sure pep would make it work but still that's not where he plays his best football.

I think we have to forget about the concept of position as we have known it. From what I have seen Pep uses his players every where, and he is having good results isn't he?

Nope not having that, Peps just another chancer making it up as he goes along, he just wants shiny new toys and will worry about formations and how and where to play them when he arrives.

Just a question. If Madrid are going for Pogba. Does that give us a free run at Aubamayang? As of their "buying a Galactico" rule every summer window.

Last edited:
Fortunately, his first or second touch is a goal.

As opposed to Bony's which is a tackle.

Who gives a rat's ass?

Personally, I think Pep will convert him as a direct running wide attacker, same as Bale. We will see Sterling then switch to the right-hand side, so he's less dependent on having to stop and come inside and pass the proverbial buck.

Much more direct, a three who can also be slipped in on goal, courtesy of KDB or Silva.

More Real Madrid than Barcelona-esque, which is ironic.
That sounds like a top plan, I would like to see that, but what about if city land sane?

Just a question. If Madrid are going for Pogba. Does that give us the free run at Aubamayang? As of their "buying a Galactico" rule every summer window.
Yes and maybe even a run at Kroos who i'd take in a heartbeat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.