Pies

OxBlue said:
I had a MkII balti pie, bright yellow, way to sweet....not a patch on the old dark, rich spicy ones from last season.

I'll be sticking to peppered steak which was very good until they change again.

Yet more evidence if any were needed.

ffs City sort it out it's a disgrace!!!!

I would change your name to "Steak" if I were you, Balti.

This problem is not going away and you don't want to be associated with failure, do you?

Didsbury Dave said:

This problem is not going away and you don't want to be associated with failure, do you?

It's the shame of it DD. A once great top flight pie that has currantly fallen on hard times [choke]. Can someone start a petition?

Balti said:
Didsbury Dave said:

It's the shame of it DD. A once great top flight pie that has currantly fallen on hard times [choke]. Can someone start a petition?

I think you just did start a petition Balti and given your username you are the very person to carry the flag of the revitalised campaign. On the other hand, there may be a business opportunity in buying unlicensed Balti pies from last year and selling them as contraband pies in the ground. That'll teach them to ignore the issue.

Surely a chance for a chant that would unite the whole ground-even the bench and hospitality suites would join in-Hughesy would run on the pitch caught up in the emotion of the moment, Elano would be on the blower begging to return, a smile would briefly flicker around Martin Petrov's lips-BRING BACK THE BALTI. Yes it would reverberate (certainly would after you've eaten one) around the hallowed stands.
Lets do it-do it for the beloved crusted curry- at Wigan supposed home of the pie.

For reasons of my personal safety in terms of being swamped, or the club in question being swamped with us pie-eaters, all places, details, names and locations have been deleted by the British Security Services.

On [CONTENT REMOVED] I was at [CONTENT REMOVED] watching [CONTENT REMOVED] play [CONTENT REMOVED].

At [CONTENT REMOVED] I went to the catering [CONTENT REMOVED] and asked for a chicken balti pie and [CONTENT REMOVED]. To my sheer pleasure, I realised it was one of THEM chicken balti pies. No sultanas, no fruit, just chicken, balti and that warm spicey feeling filled me with glee again. Memories of Sven, Keegan, Sibierski and SWP the first time round filled my taste buds.

So. I have contacted someone at [CONTENT REMOVED] to enquire where they can locate a supply of these pies.

Anyone got a spare burger van so we start selling em outside Mary D's???!!!

scall said:
For reasons of my personal safety in terms of being swamped, or the club in question being swamped with us pie-eaters, all places, details, names and locations have been deleted by the British Security Services.

On [CONTENT REMOVED] I was at [CONTENT REMOVED] watching [CONTENT REMOVED] play [CONTENT REMOVED].

At [CONTENT REMOVED] I went to the catering [CONTENT REMOVED] and asked for a chicken balti pie and [CONTENT REMOVED]. To my sheer pleasure, I realised it was one of THEM chicken balti pies. No sultanas, no fruit, just chicken, balti and that warm spicey feeling filled me with glee again. Memories of Sven, Keegan, Sibierski and SWP the first time round filled my taste buds.

So. I have contacted someone at [CONTENT REMOVED] to enquire where they can locate a supply of these pies.

Anyone got a spare burger van so we start selling em outside Mary D's???!!!

I demand to know the location of [CONTENT REMOVED]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.