Pitch Invasion?

the kippax kid said:
ryan1985 said:
It so small time doing a pitch invasion, leave it to Championship teams and League 1 teams!

dont ever forget where you come from lad

If he was born in 85 like me that means he has grown up watching us be pretty much nothing but shit from a time we can remember while the rags have romped all over the world turning half the country into plastics, the taunting, the terrible results, the awful grounds, the dire performances, nearly dying as a club.
Nobody can question what blues are age had to go through to get to this point. At least the older lads got some enjoyment out of it, we couldn't even get pissed up for the majority of the truly awful times
We have all been through it i know exactly where we are from. I have never seen us lift the League trophy before despite many long life dreams of maybe seeing it.
I want to see it, i have seen pitch invasions many times with us over the years. The life long dream of maybe being Champions and seeing the trophy held high by our Captain, the emotion the dream fulfilled that's all i need nothing else

BoyBlue_1985 said:
the kippax kid said:
ryan1985 said:
It so small time doing a pitch invasion, leave it to Championship teams and League 1 teams!

dont ever forget where you come from lad

If he was born in 85 like me that means he has grown up watching us be pretty much nothing but shit from a time we can remember while the rags have romped all over the world turning half the country into plastics, the taunting, the terrible results, the awful grounds, the dire performances, nearly dying as a club.
Nobody can question what blues are age had to go through to get to this point. At least the older lads got some enjoyment out of it, we couldn't even get pissed up for the majority of the truly awful times
We have all been through it i know exactly where we are from. I have never seen us lift the League trophy before despite many long life dreams of maybe seeing it.
I want to see it, i have seen pitch invasions many times with us over the years. The life long dream of maybe being Champions and seeing the trophy held high by our Captain, the emotion the dream fulfilled that's all i need nothing else

Absolutely this... I was on the pitch at Bradford and on the pitch at Blackburn... there was no trophy then just the feeling of elation that we'd got promoted!

I WANT to see us lift the Premier League trophy, just like I saw us lift the FA Cup trophy...

If all the knobs on here who are saying lets have a pitch invasion, then fine, get on the pitch boys and enjoy yourselves... we won't see you at the stadium again for another three years thank fuck!

do it, if i was on level 1 I would worst case scenario theres a couple of thousand on the pitch for 10 mins before it gets cleared and they move on to the presentation

I was born in 76 mate so ive seen all the same shite n a bit more but i think this is where people differ, for me manchester city is the fans 1st and the team 2nd, teams come n go but we'll always be here, we pay to be here and we've waited this long im not having anyone telling us how to celebrate, anyway we might still fuck it all up in a glorious fashion so dont worry about it too much.

the kippax kid said:
I was born in 76 mate so ive seen all the same shite n a bit more but i think this is where people differ, for me manchester city is the fans 1st and the team 2nd, teams come n go but we'll always be here, we pay to be here and we've waited this long im not having anyone telling us how to celebrate, anyway we might still fuck it all up in a glorious fashion so dont worry about it too much.

Im just saying mate we waited this long to see us do it why not watch it and enjoy it. Seems pointless taking the moment we waited all our lives for away so you can jig around on the pitch for 10 minutes. Like you say though its still City

Trigger said:
Can somebody explain to me WHY you think it is more enjoyable to run on the pitch and celebrate rather than stay in their allocated seating area and celebrate with the fans around them?

Do you think the players or Managerial team will appreciate it more ?

Do you think the Groundstaff will appreciate it ?

Do you think it will endear us to anybody in the Media or the FA ?

Do you think our medical teams will be happy if they have to deal anybody injured in the rush ?

Do you think fellow blues who do not go on the pitch will look and admire your antics ?

Do you think City will be happy that you have broken their Ground regulations ?

IN SIMPLE TERMS IF YOU CARE ABOUT MCFC AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH CITY - THEN THINK ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS, STOP BEING SELFISH, AND STAY OFF THE PITCH AND CELEBRATE LIKE MAD IN YOUR OWN STAND !!!!!
Absofuckinglutely this

Trigger said:
Can somebody explain to me WHY you think it is more enjoyable to run on the pitch and celebrate rather than stay in their allocated seating area and celebrate with the fans around them?

Do you think our medical teams will be happy if they have to deal anybody injured in the rush ?

Do you think fellow blues who do not go on the pitch will look and admire your antics ?

IN SIMPLE TERMS IF YOU CARE ABOUT MCFC AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH CITY - THEN THINK ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS, STOP BEING SELFISH, AND STAY OFF THE PITCH AND CELEBRATE LIKE MAD IN YOUR OWN STAND !!!!!

Geek rating - 9 / 10

SWP's back said:
Trigger said:

Absofuckinglutely this

Ditto

Trigger said:

This, only this and always this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.