Pitch Invasion?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
the kippax kid said:
I was born in 76 mate so ive seen all the same shite n a bit more but i think this is where people differ, for me manchester city is the fans 1st and the team 2nd, teams come n go but we'll always be here, we pay to be here and we've waited this long im not having anyone telling us how to celebrate, anyway we might still fuck it all up in a glorious fashion so dont worry about it too much.

Im just saying mate we waited this long to see us do it why not watch it and enjoy it. Seems pointless taking the moment we waited all our lives for away so you can jig around on the pitch for 10 minutes. Like you say though its still City

I think i would feel like i would have missed out on being part of it if we have to sit and watch a cheesy firework display with no soul to it,
i don't know i might be talking shit but all I do know is i've loved every pitch invasion we've ever done and would love to get on there with my kids as i think it would be something they'd remember all their lives.

the kippax kid said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
the kippax kid said:
I was born in 76 mate so ive seen all the same shite n a bit more but i think this is where people differ, for me manchester city is the fans 1st and the team 2nd, teams come n go but we'll always be here, we pay to be here and we've waited this long im not having anyone telling us how to celebrate, anyway we might still fuck it all up in a glorious fashion so dont worry about it too much.

Im just saying mate we waited this long to see us do it why not watch it and enjoy it. Seems pointless taking the moment we waited all our lives for away so you can jig around on the pitch for 10 minutes. Like you say though its still City

I think i would feel like i would have missed out on being part of it if we have to sit and watch a cheesy firework display with no soul to it,
i don't know i might be talking shit but all I do know is i've loved every pitch invasion we've ever done and would love to get on there with my kids as i think it would be something they'd remember all their lives.
Ain't gonna happen

SWP's back said:
the kippax kid said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Ain't gonna happen

I think your right mate, i think the clubs to professional nowadays to let it happen

the kippax kid said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
the kippax kid said:

they'd remember a trophy presentation better.

If were 3-0 up at half time, just erect a platform in the empty corporate bit of the stand

Then everyone can watch us lift the trophy from up there, a few extra sarnies and a glass of champagne and the corporates wont realise theyve missed the second half until the team files past to lift the trophy

BlueKingEll said:
If were 3-0 up at half time, just erect a platform in the empty corporate bit of the stand

Then everyone can watch us lift the trophy from up there, a few extra sarnies and a glass of champagne and the corporates wont realise theyve missed the second half until the team files past to lift the trophy

there you go, everyones happy

Don't get why it's being called 'small time' just because the prawn sandwich brigade don't go mental when they win the league.

If we win the league I'd be disappointed if everyone just politely stood up and clapped. This would be the happiest day of my life without a doubt if we won the league so can't see myself acting 'professionally'.

Looking at the videos all I can see is the likes Whitley, Weaver, Goater and Dickov loving it being hoisted up by the fans. I doubt many of our current players will have experienced a pitch invasion like the one at Blackburn and think they'd love it. Would it fuck spoil it for them. Having so many fans hugging you, thanking you, lifting you up would make you feel really proud to be part of the club, moreso than if the nearest fans are 30 feet away in their seats.

And as someone said, all it would take would be an announcement from the tannoy when it dies down a little, explaining the presentation can only take place if everyone returns to their seats.

And I'm not even on the bottom tier.

who do some of you think we are?? fucking hell calling it small time, get a grip, all what will happen is people will run on have a jump around hug the players, then told to come off and every1 will and watch us lift the league.

small time,, ffs snobby bastards on here some times.

FeedTheGoat10 said:
Don't get why it's being called 'small time' just because the prawn sandwich brigade don't go mental when they win the league.

If we win the league I'd be disappointed if everyone just politely stood up and clapped. This would be the happiest day of my life without a doubt if we won the league so can't see myself acting 'professionally'.

Looking at the videos all I can see is the likes Whitley, Weaver, Goater and Dickov loving it being hoisted up by the fans. I doubt many of our current players will have experienced a pitch invasion like the one at Blackburn and think they'd love it. Would it fuck spoil it for them. Having so many fans hugging you, thanking you, lifting you up would make you feel really proud to be part of the club, moreso than if the nearest fans are 30 feet away in their seats.

And as someone said, all it would take would be an announcement from the tannoy when it dies down a little, explaining the presentation can only take place if everyone returns to their seats.

Yep, you're right, the players and fans thought last years FA Cup win celebration was rubbish and pathetic because we didn't invade the Wembley pitch at the final whistle... you cock!

SharstonBlue said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:

Yep, you're right, the players and fans thought last years FA Cup win celebration was rubbish and pathetic because we didn't invade the Wembley pitch at the final whistle... you cock!

wembley is different, we didnt run on the pitch in the play off final either, but it didnt stop us running on at blackburn did it.. s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.