Pitch Invasion?

yay pitch invasions so I can muck a player I hate. See, this is why it doesn't and shouldnt happen, for safety reasons. (and not just players' but fans' safety too)

Bluefinn said:
yay pitch invasions so I can muck a player I hate. See, this is why it doesn't and shouldnt happen, for safety reasons. (and not just players' but fans' safety too)

I never thought of this, even more reason to do it then I can't stand Barton.

SharstonBlue said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
Don't get why it's being called 'small time' just because the prawn sandwich brigade don't go mental when they win the league.

If we win the league I'd be disappointed if everyone just politely stood up and clapped. This would be the happiest day of my life without a doubt if we won the league so can't see myself acting 'professionally'.

Looking at the videos all I can see is the likes Whitley, Weaver, Goater and Dickov loving it being hoisted up by the fans. I doubt many of our current players will have experienced a pitch invasion like the one at Blackburn and think they'd love it. Would it fuck spoil it for them. Having so many fans hugging you, thanking you, lifting you up would make you feel really proud to be part of the club, moreso than if the nearest fans are 30 feet away in their seats.

And as someone said, all it would take would be an announcement from the tannoy when it dies down a little, explaining the presentation can only take place if everyone returns to their seats.

And I'm not even on the bottom tier.

Yep, you're right, the players and fans thought last years FA Cup win celebration was rubbish and pathetic because we didn't invade the Wembley pitch at the final whistle... you cock!

I take it your not referring to the crap lay out of the stadium, when all the players disappear for 5 mins?

SharstonBlue said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
Don't get why it's being called 'small time' just because the prawn sandwich brigade don't go mental when they win the league.

If we win the league I'd be disappointed if everyone just politely stood up and clapped. This would be the happiest day of my life without a doubt if we won the league so can't see myself acting 'professionally'.

Looking at the videos all I can see is the likes Whitley, Weaver, Goater and Dickov loving it being hoisted up by the fans. I doubt many of our current players will have experienced a pitch invasion like the one at Blackburn and think they'd love it. Would it fuck spoil it for them. Having so many fans hugging you, thanking you, lifting you up would make you feel really proud to be part of the club, moreso than if the nearest fans are 30 feet away in their seats.

And as someone said, all it would take would be an announcement from the tannoy when it dies down a little, explaining the presentation can only take place if everyone returns to their seats.

Yep, you're right, the players and fans thought last years FA Cup win celebration was rubbish and pathetic because we didn't invade the Wembley pitch at the final whistle... you cock!
When did I say that anything if we won would be rubbish and pathetic?

PS I'm really upset and offended you called me a cock from behind your computer screen

FeedTheGoat10 said:

Couldn't agree more! I hate all these, 'we're too professional now,' it's 'small time' - showing passion is not small time! We are city, we will act how we act and why should we start to behave like the rags, Liverpool fans etc just because we've won a trophy. I hope everyone goes mental and people around the world see what a great, passionate, bonkers set of fans we have.

I also believe if the club asked for fans to leave the pitch so they can proceed with a trophy presentation and lap of honour everyone would respect that. Let the fans have 15 mins of unreserved joy on the pitch with the players!

FeedTheGoat10 said:
SharstonBlue said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:

When did I say that anything if we won would be rubbish and pathetic?

PS I'm really upset and offended you called me a cock from behind your computer screen

If I have upset and offended you then please accept my apologies... of course I don't know if you're a cock or not, having never met you...

bugsyblue said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:

Couldn't agree more! I hate all these, 'we're too professional now,' it's 'small time' - showing passion is not small time! We are city, we will act how we act and why should we start to behave like the rags, Liverpool fans etc just because we've won a trophy. I hope everyone goes mental and people around the world see what a great, passionate, bonkers set of fans we have.

I also believe if the club asked for fans to leave the pitch so they can proceed with a trophy presentation and lap of honour everyone would respect that. Let the fans have 15 mins of unreserved joy on the pitch with the players!

Why can you not show your passion from the stands? Why is it a requirement to invade the pitch? There will be 48K in that stadium all desperate to share the moment yet a few deem it acceptable to make it "their" moment! Believe me when I say I am no boring twat/killjoy but this could potentially spoil this occasion (I have waited 44 years to see it) for the MAJORITY! Please stay off the pitch lads & lasses!

There were times during the FA Cup celebration that it smacked a bit of 'plastic' in the ground with the choice of music at Wembley and especially on the 'homecoming' in the ground. However, on a match day, there was nothing plastic about last Monday night as City do it better and longer (oo er).

I doubt that large numbers will make it on the pitch with security probably 10 deep at high risk areas.

I'm in level 1 and have been though it all and am staying in my SS spot to enjoy bouncing around rather that being chased by Stewards/Cops and such like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.