Pitch Invasion?

theres gonna be thousands outside, and i mean thousands...do you really think there going to wait and do nothing... GET REAL... there comming in to join the PARTY....the pitch will be breached and a great time will be had by ALL...CTWD

Can't believe some of the selfish posts on here from people who think it is 'cool' to run on the pitch and anyone who doesn't is some kind of clappy clappy prawn sandwich fan who has no place in the ground. Absolute bollocks! I'm guessin most of the ones wanting on the pitch are the same ones giving it out at wigan/bolton/Blackburn away spending the whole game getting pissed on the concourse.
For the record I go home and most away games, I ain't a clappy clappy fan and I've never ate a prawn sandwich in my life and whilst I respect everyone's right to their opinion and to do what the want just consider this
Besides as already mentioned its illegal, you risk a ban and there's huge health and safety issues of people getting trampled plus the club being fined everyone seems to think everyone will run on the pitch celebrate for 5 mins then all come off and the players will come back out. I disagree
This isn't the 80's where our combined squad value was £100,000 this squad is worth around £300 million and therefore no risks to their safety will be taken. If the fans invade and come off there is always the possibility that once the trophy is lifted some fans will try again and the players will be off like a shot no lap of honour and no chance to celebrate and the moment the bulk of fans have waited years to see is taken from them by a few selfish but 'cool' idiots.
Of course I don't know this would happen for sure but what is certain is that if everyone stays in their place we will get the party we have all craved for years and in some cases decades, if we encroach onto the pitch it is very much in the lap of the gods what happens then.
So please think about what you are doing because most fans won't appreciate an invasion, the players won't, the club won't, the police and stewards won't, st johns ambulance won't, the FA won't so you are very much in the minority if you do

didsburyblu said:
Can't believe some of the selfish posts on here from people who think it is 'cool' to run on the pitch and anyone who doesn't is some kind of clappy clappy prawn sandwich fan who has no place in the ground. Absolute bollocks! I'm guessin most of the ones wanting on the pitch are the same ones giving it out at wigan/bolton/Blackburn away spending the whole game getting pissed on the concourse.
For the record I go home and most away games, I ain't a clappy clappy fan and I've never ate a prawn sandwich in my life and whilst I respect everyone's right to their opinion and to do what the want just consider this
Besides as already mentioned its illegal, you risk a ban and there's huge health and safety issues of people getting trampled plus the club being fined everyone seems to think everyone will run on the pitch celebrate for 5 mins then all come off and the players will come back out. I disagree
This isn't the 80's where our combined squad value was £100,000 this squad is worth around £300 million and therefore no risks to their safety will be taken. If the fans invade and come off there is always the possibility that once the trophy is lifted some fans will try again and the players will be off like a shot no lap of honour and no chance to celebrate and the moment the bulk of fans have waited years to see is taken from them by a few selfish but 'cool' idiots.
Of course I don't know this would happen for sure but what is certain is that if everyone stays in their place we will get the party we have all craved for years and in some cases decades, if we encroach onto the pitch it is very much in the lap of the gods what happens then.
So please think about what you are doing because most fans won't appreciate an invasion, the players won't, the club won't, the police and stewards won't, st johns ambulance won't, the FA won't so you are very much in the minority if you do

Vanilla ****.

Adam-mcfc said:
Juventus did it last week when they won the Scudetto and it looked class.

but it wasn't a trophy presentation at that time and it was away game.

didsburyblu said:
great post

Can't believe some people would rather see pissed up blokes with beer bellies hanging out than Vincent Kompany lift the trophy. Then again, the GMP will be all over this thread like flies on horse shit. Expect a shit load of Showsec and GMP in the 'high risk' areas.

Blue Smarties said:
Can't believe some people would rather see pissed up blokes with beer bellies hanging out than Vincent Kompany lift the trophy. Then again, the GMP will be all over this thread like flies on horse shit. Expect a shit load of Showsec and GMP in the 'high risk' areas.
Yep, as I say, not a chance it will happen.

"oh look I'm on the pitch" - yes, you look a ****, fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.