Pitch Invasion?

For me No, but if the wave takes me... nah can't see it happening but never say never!

I for sure don't want to ruin the chances of the lads staying out and enjoying the parteeeeeeeeeeeee with us all.

Does anybody know which ground is hosting the live match commentary? For me just to know rat boys is at our ground watching the celebration of the millennia will defo put a few more sprinkles on my cake to top all cakes.

I definitely wouldn't be fast-forwarding his sections when I relive it all, over the coming years.

(I would have posted this in a new topic but it seems I can't so sorry for going off topic, had no other choice!)

....Confident but extremely nervous blue indeedy ;S

I definitely won't be invading the pitch. I will be too emotional to coordinate properly for 1 thing. Bouncing will be the only thing I'll be capable of. Extreme bouncing with mega arm pumps :D

Fuck me, its like reading a column in 'women only'. Why wouldn't anyone want thousands of fans on the pitch and then have the players lift it after?

Boring fucking bastards. Prawns sandwich brigade me thinks. I bet half those saying "i wish to see my football team with etiqutte and style lifting the cup whilst me, jasper, juliette and my wife Florence applaud appreciatingly to all the hard work these multi millionairre footballers have put in," are those who moan at others standing, showing emotion.

Fuck that! We're city, not Cambridge! "Dont ruin the grass" HAHA! are you winding us up? Stand outside the ground and tell that to 30,000 springsteen fans.

Haven't read all 17 pages so apologies if answered already.
Are there two trophies? What if the unthinkable happens and we don't win it? Imagine the bloke who looks after it and has to put it away at the match where the team doesn't win it. Be pissing his sides if he's not a rag!<br /><br />-- Wed May 09, 2012 11:13 pm --<br /><br />Just stumbled across this too... ha ha too fucking right they won't. And to think this was only a month ago!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...en-Premier-League-trophy-Manchester-City.html

Does anybody know which ground is hosting the live match commentary? For me just to know rat boys is at our ground watching the celebration of the millennia will defo put a few more sprinkles on my cake to top all cakes.

I definitely wouldn't be fast-forwarding his sections when I relive it all, over the coming years.

(I would have posted this in a new topic but it seems I can't so sorry for going off topic, had no other choice!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.