Pitch Invasion?

bennyblue said:
If we do the unthinkable and win the title on sunday, im sure we all want to see the lads do a lap of honour and lift the trophy, or will it be a championship style pitch invasion ? thoughts............

It appears there are some very different thoughts on this matter, id love to say i wouldnt go on the pitch, but IF we do win the league i for one can not really imagine exactly what euphoria i will be going through or how i may be caught up in the mass hysteria, im sure we all remember the joys of gillingham and how we felt then, yeah id love to see Big Vin lift the trophy lap of honour etc but if we do win then theres a parade anyway for that, dont think its going to be as simple as please stay off the grass although im sure with the security and police we wont get on anyway and as for other clubs celebrations we are not any other club we have always been different thats what makes us who we are were city were barmy you know the rest

.<br /><br />-- Thu May 10, 2012 7:35 am --<br /><br />
Adam-mcfc said:
Juventus did it last week when they won the Scudetto and it looked class.

No it didn't the players run off the pitch looking terrified. It was at an away ground and there was no trophy presentation that day. It didn't look class at all

BoyBlue_1985 said:

-- Thu May 10, 2012 7:35 am --

Adam-mcfc said:

No it didn't the players run off the pitch looking terrified. It was at an away ground and there was no trophy presentation that day. It didn't look class at all
Nice backtrack blueboy :)

The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Adam-mcfc said:

;) fucking youtube lying bastard thing

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

;) fucking youtube lying bastard thing
Ha Ha.....must admit i checked on there.

I was in two minds about it - but this thread has helped me make up my mind - I'm going on the pitch!

Talk of H&S issues - please they have concerts where there would be double the amount of people on the pitch!

It being small time - what are we rags now!
It's illegal - bore off

When I look back at the scenes at Blackburn years ago I do feel sorry for all the thousands of small time fans that invaded the pitch, are now banned from city for life, and require assistance when going to the toilet because of the numerous H&S issues they breached!

On a serious note if people would rather celebrate in the stands and watch a trophy presentation then fair enough but stop spouting all this shit about H&S issues and it being small time - it is fucking cringe worthy!

bugsyblue said:
I was in two minds about it - but this thread has helped me make up my mind - I'm going on the pitch!

Talk of H&S issues - please they have concerts where there would be double the amount of people on the pitch!

It's illegal - bore off

When I look back at the scenes at Blackburn years ago I do feel sorry for all the thousands of small time fans that invaded the pitch, are now banned from city for life, and require assistance when going to the toilet because of the numerous H&S issues they breached!

On a serious note if people would rather celebrate in the stands and watch a trophy presentation then fair enough but stop spouting all this shit about H&S issues and it being small time - it is fucking cringe worthy!
Brilliant way to cap off your post in which you've told us you plan to invade a pitch of grass.

Blue Smarties said:
bugsyblue said:

It's illegal - bore off

Brilliant way to cap off your post in which you've told us you plan to invade a pitch of grass.

I was saying it tongue in cheek mate. I will be there on Sunday with six members of my family ranging between 7 and 70. I won't be going on the pitch.

Fletcher will sit at his monitor for the next 20 years if he has too and will ban every fucking one of those on the pitch!

Not worth it lads and lasses. Stay off and let the team and presentation(should we win)go off without any problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.