Pitch Invasion?

say around 8,000 manage to get on the pitch there is no chance they will all go back to their seats after 15 minutes!!!! every chance the FA will say forget the presentation.
Ruined for players and the vast majority of fans.

TBH I'm not bothered about running onto the Pitch... I plan on celebrating most in the Town Centre after the game.... But People saying the invasion will ruin a potential organised celebration are talking shit.

The club plan on having a Parade a few days after the game anyway is what I've read, where there will be organised fireworks and so on like we had with the FA Cup.

The Pre-planned FA Cup celebrations were awful, Badly Drawn Boy, Kid British, all that was rather Facepalm. Everyone was just looking at each other like: WTF is this?

Final Whistle Blows.... ok thankyou city for winning this trophy, I'll wait here 10mins clapping quietly, waiting for the Prem League to bring out the parade box and guy fawkes to let the fireworks off.

I'll celebrate how I feel like celebrating if or when the event occurs, I'm not some controlled robot that has a setting that can be pressed which results in a set action.

Will this result in me on the pitch? probably not as the Mrs will kick off :D
But if she starts going crazy and onto the pitch with everyone else then I'll probably follow suit.

One thing is guaranteed though and no Trigger will stop me:
if the Ref awards some dodgy decisions, anything corrupt, 4th official does anything Raggy behaviour... I will be rioting and I will end up on the pitch with the referee never walking again.

Why Always Ste said:
TBH I'm not bothered about running onto the Pitch... I plan on celebrating most in the Town Centre after the game.... But People saying the invasion will ruin a potential organised celebration are talking shit.

The club plan on having a Parade a few days after the game anyway is what I've read, where there will be organised fireworks and so on like we had with the FA Cup.

The Pre-planned FA Cup celebrations were awful, Badly Drawn Boy, Kid British, all that was rather Facepalm. Everyone was just looking at each other like: WTF is this?

Final Whistle Blows.... ok thankyou city for winning this trophy, I'll wait here 10mins clapping quietly, waiting for the Prem League to bring out the parade box and guy fawkes to let the fireworks off.

I'll celebrate how I feel like celebrating if or when the event occurs, I'm not some controlled robot that has a setting that can be pressed which results in a set action.

But if she starts going crazy and onto the pitch with everyone else then I'll probably follow suit.

if the Ref awards some dodgy decisions, anything corrupt, 4th official does anything Raggy behaviour... I will be rioting and I will end up on the pitch with the referee never walking again.

You're not controlled by some robot that tells you what to do but you probably won't end up on the pitch because the Mrs will kick off hmmmm........

Chungo said:
Why Always Ste said:

You're not controlled by some robot that tells you what to do but you probably won't end up on the pitch because the Mrs will kick off hmmmm........

LoL good point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.