Pitch Invasion?

BillyMC said:
CIMG0301v1.jpg

The boss!
Nice1 Billy lad, me n' the Gaffa also had a natter ...all captured on tele as per usual ;-)

City uploaded a picture in which you could see thousands of fans on the field and wrote "this is how Etihad looks right now" on Facebook.

So I don't think anyone will be banned for invading the pitch. It almost seems like the club enjoyed it.

I wasn't sure about it before the game, but going from almost tears to sheer ecstasy in 3 minutes I can't blame anybody, including myself, who went on. Emotions were sky high.

Best of both words really, got off fast enough for the trophy presentation, or else it wouldn't really have been fair on the top two tiers!

invading the pitch may have been technically wrong, but from where i was sat in the 3rd tier it was a wonderful sight, i hope the etihad is always full of that kind of city supporter, the one that loves the club more than anything in the world, the fans have always been the heartbeat of this club, please god lets never lose that passion.

I had some knobhead earlier in this thread telling me that my kids would prefer to watch kompany lift the trophy more than going on the pitch, I didn't even reply to the patronising twat, as if he would know more about my kids than me?

Well I can safely say getting on the pitch was the highlight of all my kids day, even though we enjoyed watching vinnie lift the trophy it was better to be able to give him a big smacker on that big fod of his and for the kids to actually touch and talk to some of the players plus we all ate a bit of grass off the pitch and took a ball boys chair as a momento.

One lad in this thread was telling me not to go on the pitch bla bla bla and then i saw him post elsewhere that he wasn't even going to the match, now i think if anyone really wanted to be at that game they could have got a ticket with a bluecard but the truth being some people wanted to go only when they realised the importance of the game.

I do think theres a lot of moaning twats on here and you dont have to have been to york away to have an opinion (i was there woopee) but when you've got people preaching that pitch invasions are championship and shit but their not even going to the game i think its a bit rich.
Anyone whos been going watching footie regularly knows that you cant beat a good pitch invasion so come on lads a football fans judged on his passion, knowledge and experiences of the game not by how many posts you've made on a football forum.

the kippax kid said:
I had some knobhead earlier in this thread telling me that my kids would prefer to watch kompany lift the trophy more than going on the pitch, I didn't even reply to the patronising twat, as if he would know more about my kids than me?

Well I can safely say getting on the pitch was the highlight of all my kids day, even though we enjoyed watching vinnie lift the trophy it was better to be able to give him a big smacker on that big fod of his and for the kids to actually touch and talk to some of the players plus we all ate a bit of grass off the pitch and took a ball boys chair as a momento.

One lad in this thread was telling me not to go on the pitch bla bla bla and then i saw him post elsewhere that he wasn't even going to the match, now i think if anyone really wanted to be at that game they could have got a ticket with a bluecard but the truth being some people wanted to go only when they realised the importance of the game.

I do think theres a lot of moaning twats on here and you dont have to have been to york away to have an opinion (i was there woopee) but when you've got people preaching that pitch invasions are championship and shit but their not even going to the game i think its a bit rich.
Anyone whos been going watching footie regularly knows that you cant beat a good pitch invasion so come on lads a football fans judged on his passion, knowledge and experiences of the game not by how many posts you've made on a football forum.

Nice post
I would have loved to have got on the pitch,but i had some young copper who had his arm in my throat telling me not to go anywhere and all i could tell him was to look behind him while hundreds piled onto the pitch,the coppers do not have any common sense.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I tell you what i was dead against this but after what happened yesterday and being near suicide with 5 minutes left i would of gone on the pitch as well

Bit difficult to do that from your armchair in the South East.

You were one of the worst offenders before the game, not at all surprised you weren't even there.

"Stay off the pitch, you'll upset my viewing experience on Sky."

PMSL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.