Pitch Invasion?

Whilst I can understand the emotion of a pitch invasion, the final whistle hopefully will not be the end of the show. A presentation and lap of honour, at least the latter, should follow, so keep the pitch clear I say. Not to mention the compulsory drowning of the gaffer in champagne. Or should that be Prosciutto?

Personally, I hope the club is working on a little mini show too. Fireworks, maybe a short vid for the screens of the past 30 years, starting with the last league win and showing the relegations, the Pollock own goal, Luton relegating us etc etc... and then on to Dickov and Wembley, Blackburn away, changing owners, winning the FA Cup and then live to the pitch as the players start their lap of honour. As long as we actually do win the bloody thing!

Speaking of the trophy itself, wonder what the FA plan is? Keep it at a half way point until half time and hope somebody is winning? Have it at CoMS unless it look like it's going tits up? I presume they have to present it to the winners on Sunday no matter what, but I was hoping the Sheikh would have the helipad reserved for himself.

bluetonium said:
Whilst I can understand the emotion of a pitch invasion, the final whistle hopefully will not be the end of the show. A presentation and lap of honour, at least the latter, should follow, so keep the pitch clear I say. Not to mention the compulsory drowning of the gaffer in champagne. Or should that be Prosciutto?

Personally, I hope the club is working on a little mini show too. Fireworks, maybe a short vid for the screens of the past 30 years, starting with the last league win and showing the relegations, the Pollock own goal, Luton relegating us etc etc... and then on to Dickov and Wembley, Blackburn away, changing owners, winning the FA Cup and then live to the pitch as the players start their lap of honour. As long as we actually do win the bloody thing!

Speaking of the trophy itself, wonder what the FA plan is? Keep it at a half way point until half time and hope somebody is winning? Have it at CoMS unless it look like it's going tits up? I presume they have to present it to the winners on Sunday no matter what, but I was hoping the Sheikh would have the helipad reserved for himself.

There's 2 trophies mate. The original will be with us as we are the league leaders and the replica will be at Sunderland

BibbyBlue85 said:
bluetonium said:

There's 2 trophies mate. The original will be with us as we are the league leaders and the replica will be at Sunderland

Nice. Let's hope the original stays with us too :)

bluetonium said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
bluetonium said:

Nice. Let's hope the original stays with us too :)

Indeed blue

bluebannana said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyroRRtAOjY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTh_WDFPaSo[/youtube]

why the fuck shouldnt we ;)

Because no trophies were to be handed out in these particular games. If we win it, and I'm confident we will, people should all stand as one and salute our great manager and team. Anyone who gets on the pitch, leading to being arrested and banned, deserve all they get.

Watch some idiots go and spoil it all.

I won't be pitch invading for certain IF everything goes according to plan!

I want to see the lads having the time of their lives and for us fans to enjoy it as much as we can!

And then hopefully head off to Albert Square/Piccadilly Gardens!!

i cant understand why people want to do this... its not live were in division 2.
If those who want to do it ... do it... but you wont be in the stadium next season fletcher will make sure of that.
dont ruin proceedings for the fans and the players who will have their small children with them nearby think last season.

NO pitch invasion please. I can't join so don't ant to know. Seriously, no. We want to celebrate from the stands and see the trophy lifted for the first time since I started following City properly in 1970.

The problem will be if it's tight and we win this in injury time , then I think there will be one almighty invasion to be honest which no-one will be able to prevent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.