Pitch Invasion?

ashytheblue said:
if it happens it happens! people saying iv waited 44yrs to see it IF we do win so dont spoil it for me.
well im 28 and also been waiting all my life for times like these, if emotins take over and i go on the pitch thats upto me and itll be my way of celebrating probably along with many others.

So you think going on the pitch and spoiling the experience for the majority in the ground is the right thing to do.
Because " that's up to me". Hmm.

jaiden said:
What happens if we win, we cant lift the trophy until utd have finished there game at Sunderland as technically they can still win it if they score 10 plus goals ... Would we all have to wait an hour until there game finishes??
everyone kicks off at 3pm

jaiden said:
What happens if we win, we cant lift the trophy until utd have finished there game at Sunderland as technically they can still win it if they score 10 plus goals ... Would we all have to wait an hour until there game finishes??
Surely even the rags won't be given an hour Fergie time?

Didsbury Dave said:
Although where this "small time" thing has come thing I've no idea. I would guess it's passionless internet reds. Pitch invasions have been part of English football culture for decades and it's a shame that era has passed at the top of the game. They won't come back unless Barclays sponser them.

pitch invasions are great if you've just avoided relegation or you've just won promotion or got into the playoffs, but if there's going to be a trophy presentation its a bad idea as it ruins it for the majority of fans

Used to proper wind me up getting labelled small time but Im starting to think some of our fans do have a small time mentality. Pitch invasion? fucking hell

tommcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Although where this "small time" thing has come thing I've no idea. I would guess it's passionless internet reds. Pitch invasions have been part of English football culture for decades and it's a shame that era has passed at the top of the game. They won't come back unless Barclays sponser them.

pitch invasions are great if you've just avoided relegation or you've just won promotion or got into the playoffs, but if there's going to be a trophy presentation its a bad idea as it ruins it for the majority of fans

Can anyone remember a pitch invasion for a title winning team in the last 10 years in the 4 top European leagues?

What a fucking stupid idea. I want to see the lads lift the trophy if we win it on Sunday. All this pitch invasion shite is embarrassing and would only stop us from seeing the boys lift the trophy

BibbyBlue85 said:
What a fucking stupid idea. I want to see the lads lift the trophy if we win it on Sunday. All this pitch invasion shite is embarrassing and would only stop us from seeing the boys lift the trophy

Im sure the lads would like there moment not stolen from them as well. People like Barry and Lescott have waited there whole careers. Hart and Richards stuck with us through the shit times, well mainly Richards. Many of the players have never won a league title. Maybe they should be allowed to enjoy the moment also

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

Im sure the lads would like there moment not stolen from them as well. People like Barry and Lescott have waited there whole careers. Hart and Richards stuck with us through the shit times, well mainly Richards. Many of the players have never won a league title. Maybe they should be allowed to enjoy the moment also

Completely agree. The times for pitch invasions have gone unless you are promoted or survive relegation. The PL wouldn't be able to set up the presentation gear and the stewards wouldn't be able to remove everyone from the pitch, hence no presentation taking place. The fact some can't see that is mindboggling to say the least

Everyone said they would last season and didn't, its all talk. Also, they'll have x5 more stewards there on Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.