Pitch invasion

have the players ever come out and stated they want fans to pitch invade. That hasn’t happened nor will it ever. Why would they?

We must be small time then.

your other points are separate to what I’m talking about. Pitch invasions are great. Assaulting players and causing damage obviously isnt
You miss a key point. Pitch invasions endanger people, and yesterday we as a club brilliantly remembered 22 people who lost their lives when security was breached, yet you think it’s acceptable for thousands of people to surround opposition players. The club spoke on behalf of the players, and said dont go on the pitch, it’s not that fucking hard to understand

You miss a key point. Pitch invasions endanger people, and yesterday we as a club brilliantly remembered 22 people who lost their lives when security was breached, yet you think it’s acceptable for thousands of people to surround opposition players. The club spoke on behalf of the players, and said dont go on the pitch, it’s not that fucking hard to understand
That’s some almighty stretch to even put those two incidents in the same sentence.

im defending the pitch invasion. Not assaults or criminal damage.

you’ll be banning thousands of fans/ half of level 1.

It's impossible to steward against those levels of people. Only way to stop it without fences is multiply the amount of stewards by around 10. Which would likely cause a tragedy worse than Hillsborough.

Seems the incident yesterday was isolated and goes hand in hand with weak refereeing. Alcohol, emotions, frustration. It happens, could've been a lot worse. The first lad who went up to Olsen and pats him on the back of the head could well be looking at a ban though. Should've just avoided him, it was a silly thing to do.

I'll take difference of opinion on topics all day, but I'm not taking that off Steven Gerrard though, made himself look a fool in the press conference yesterday. Just remember those poor Juve fans, Steven.

where have I said I think it’s acceptable for thousands to surround opposition players?

the club should have stewards in place to get the players off the pitch. don’t try and compare a horrific terrorist incident with a pitch invasion. Ridiculous comment to try and make your point

You sound incredibly angry and hateful towards other city fans during an outburst of emotion. It’s not that ‘fucking hard to understand’ why it happened.

The only beauty I saw on the pitch yesterday was Pep, Ederson, Fern, John Boy, Cancelo, Aymetic, Zinch, Raheem, Silky Ilkay, the pale Pele, Bernardo, Rodri, Phil, Jesus and Riyadh

Some of the fuckers even film themselves then put it on facefuck and twatter, they deserve a ban just for that

Don't miss a game, SSL 3. Run about, smell grass, scream? It's a conscious decision to charge down stairs, jump barriers and hoardings, push staff out of the way etc. that you've probably been mulling over for a while, not reactionary like when a goal flies in. Don't see the need for it, bit small time to be honest.

Ahh probably why you don't like them as you're too high up to get down there.

You asked, I answered That's how it makes me feel. It's called emotion. Actually I did none of that if you reread my post. If you're talking generally then yes the first few on would do so. After that and by the time I went on I walked calmly onto the pitch, through a gate past the stewards. I then did my bit of letting out emotion, breathing in the fresh air and yes smelling the grass, funny you kind of forget watching the game from the stands about the grass until you're stood on it and smell it.

Nothing small time about it, it's called emotion and celebration, too many killjoys in the world and people trying to suck every bit of joy out of life. They won't me, I'm going to do the Poznan, dance on the pitch and smell the grass.

God there’s a load of mood hoovers in this thread.

We have just completed the second greatest final-day-comeback in Premier League history.

Fans are obviously going to run on the pitch and celebrate. I thought the scenes were glorious.
which part of the crossbar breaking pleased you most, was it as it was bending or when it finally collapsed?

where have I said I think it’s acceptable for thousands to surround opposition players?

the club should have stewards in place to get the players off the pitch. don’t try and compare a horrific terrorist incident with a pitch invasion. Ridiculous comment

You sound incredibly angry and hateful towards other city fans during an outburst of emotion. It’s not that ‘fucking hard to understand’ why it happened.
It’s not fucking hard when the club tell you to keep off the pitch. I’m not hateful I just think it’s fucking daft. And yes it’s a fucking huge security risk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.