Pitch invasion

Very niche, this. Does attending two friendlies in Wales beat Swindon at home and York away?
I love niche friendly matches. My two favourite ones are Rottach Egern (In Bavarian Alps) for the Munich 1860 match when Mark Hughes was manager and a fantastic trip to Innsbruck for the match with Besiktas. I didn't do the famous Isle of Man trip but I did go Brockville when we played Falkirk.

Tbh it may be great fun for everyone on level 1 but it's just a nuisance for everyone else in the ground, it's like fans suddenly think everyone is there to see them dicking around on the pitch, if you're going to run on, do it and get your arses off so everyone else in the ground can actually celebrate with the players... Not a hard concept really, I know it sounds miserable but it's just another top fan thing people seem to want to do to post all over social media imo.

Might be mis-remembering (very possible at my age), but feel the fans were goaded in to the pitch invasion after the pitch invasion when Everton survived on Thursday. Seem to remember one of the commentators saying it's simply passion of the fans - not something you'd see at City if they win the league!

I was more angry with those flares after the goals that stopped us restarting quickly.
Me n’all.

These idiots who throw smoke bombs on the pitch must be the thickest cunts you could ever come across. We got it to 2-2 and they throw on smokies to delay the start of the game when we wanted to go for a winner.

I’ve seen more brain cells on a slaughterhouse floor than these thick cunts have in their heads.

And I love a smoke bomb at the footy, think they add to the spectacle. Just don’t thrown them on the pitch.

He slapped or punched him on the back of the head (and from behind like a coward), the 2nd one was a deliberate attempt to knock him over (from behind again), there's no defending morons like that. The 3rd one was the only one that may have some doubt over motivation as the video doesn't show his approach.
Let's see what the police say. I understand Olsen is already playing it down. Again I am not condoning such moronic behaviour just looking for some context and balance in the coverage which I accept is a big ask for our media.

Tbh it may be great fun for everyone on level 1 but it's just a nuisance for everyone else in the ground, it's like fans suddenly think everyone is there to see them dicking around on the pitch, if you're going to run on, do it and get your arses off so everyone else in the ground can actually celebrate with the players... Not a hard concept really, I know it sounds miserable but it's just another top fan thing people seem to want to do to post all over social media imo.
I ran on after Agüeroooooo, but didn’t after West Ham but I did like seeing all the fans on the pitch enjoying themselves. I did walk on after Huddersfield in 2019 because it gave me a quicker way out of the ground to get to the pub.

I ran on yesterday and tore my calf so wish I hadn’t now!

Most in tiers 2 and 3 too…
Was having grief off a local police officer at the end in SS2 as I was sticking up for our club against a couple of bitter Villa fans, most were great by the way.

The officer told me to shut up and concentrate on the pitch

I told him he was doing his fucking job they wouldn't be on the pitch

Even his mate laughed

I ran on after Agüeroooooo, but didn’t after West Ham but I did like seeing all the fans on the pitch enjoying themselves. I did walk on after Huddersfield in 2019 because it gave me a quicker way out of the ground to get to the pub.

I ran on yesterday and tore my calf so wish I hadn’t now!
I ran on at the infamous Spurs FA cup game and got my ugly mush on the back/front page of the Daily Sport

God there’s a load of mood hoovers in this thread.

We have just completed the second greatest final-day-comeback in Premier League history.

Fans are obviously going to run on the pitch and celebrate. I thought the scenes were glorious.
They were glorious - for 5 minutes. But when people are breaking the crossbar, doing knee slides, having a penalty competition with a beach ball etc 20-30 minutes later it's a bit pathetic. No problem with a spontaneous joyous exuberant celebration, but it gets boring for the rest of us very quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.