Pitch invasion

True but the clubs already know where they stand, the burning question is how do they stop it, it's not the fault of the clubs, it's down to the fucking idiots who do it regardless of the warnings, in our case "because we're City, we've always done it".
I don't see a way of the clubs stopping it, it's down to the fans to realise the damage they will be doing to their club if they insist on doing it, even then there will still be some who refuse to conform. Times are so different now and it just can't continue.
Agree it’s a difficult one. How can you hand out banning orders to 5000 people who want to go into the pitch.

I think it will get taken more seriously due to the more serious incidents this week at Forest and Everton and at the Etihad as it was a high profile game.

Would fans take it more seriously if their club had a 6 point deduction at the beginning of the following season?

I don’t think playing behind closed doors is a deterrent as this was happening anyway during covid.

We need rapid inflating bouncy castles all round that get activated on the refs full time whistle and inflate as quickly as a military speed boat.
That will slow down the invasion and if you get as far as clambering on to the bouncy castle then have a good bounce and get all that energy out of your system and let Kev and the boys have a proper celebration together.

Drama queens 'outraged' by fellow City fans enjoying their moment after almost snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
Nobody got hurt(apart from villas keepers fractured ear lobe).
I don't think they are drama queens at all,what gets in the minds of people that decide to confront players and break a crossbar? Don't mind the pitch invasion at all, just enjoy it without the anger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.