Pitch invasion

Agree it’s a difficult one. How can you hand out banning orders to 5000 people who want to go into the pitch.

I think it will get taken more seriously due to the more serious incidents this week at Forest and Everton and at the Etihad as it was a high profile game.

Would fans take it more seriously if their club had a 6 point deduction at the beginning of the following season?

I don’t think playing behind closed doors is a deterrent as this was happening anyway during covid.
I got coated for suggesting on page 1 of this thread that points deduction is where it will end, I haven't changed my mind but no mileage in pushing it when you're dealing with people who think we're being unfairly treated by the press over it, it was so fucking obvious what the reaction was going to be as soon as I saw the goal being wrecked, then the so called attack on the keeper, just fucking idiots who can't see further than the end of their coked filled nose.

It isn’t though is it.
What happens when some dickhead goes that bit further and seriously hurts someone.
Yea it is, going a bit further is slapping the opposition keeper as we saw, blowing up 22 innocent men, women and children is going well beyond what is comparable to yesterday. I can’t believe it’s still being talked about in the same breath.

Pitch invasions after the final whistle at the end of a season has always happened, especially after winning the Premier League. But after what happened yesterday it needs to stop, unfortunately the club need to introduce some type of barrier like the ones at Wembley. It never used to bother me, but yesterday watching some idiots pulling the goal posts down, and some people parading round in front of use pissed me off, taking pictures of themselves, but spoiling it for the majority. Then seeing the Villa goalkeeper on tv getting pushed last night was the last straw, its got to stop.

Miserable twats. It was always going to happen if we won and it was great. I'm guessing the moaners are people who either wasn't there or was sat in cbl3 and already annoyed at not being able to leave 10 minutes before the end was angry at having to wait a further 10 minutes for the pitch to clear.

This is a direct reaction to Covid, unbeknownst to most.

people were locked indoors and had to see their teams win without being there.

I know it’s happened in the past but it’s more visceral at the minute and I think Covid is why.

just head to a nightclub at 2am to see similar.

Miserable twats. It was always going to happen if we won and it was great. I'm guessing the moaners are people who either wasn't there or was sat in cbl3 and already annoyed at not being able to leave 10 minutes before the end was angry at having to wait a further 10 minutes for the pitch to clear.
What utter bollocks! I was in CBL3 among the FOCs and we raised the fucking roof as we were the nearest to it, for ninety fuckin' minutes. What I can't understand is why people cannot celebrate from their spot in the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.