Pizarro Anybody?

he plays some excellent passes in this video, a game from a little under one year ago. Like Mancio said, though, you'll see the grass at the park grow faster.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YALMuGsT5d8[/youtube]

asking his national team for dispensation ?

i can see why but can we really get it

The only thing i'm worried about him is his ability to acclimate to the pace of the league. In all of the compilations, it seems like he's been given ample amount of time to make passes. That's a luxury in this league, and i hope he's physically and mentally capable of adjusting.

Re: Re: Pizarro Anybody?

Ntini77 said:
M22 Blue said:
He's just what we need, a midfielder with a mature head on his shoulders and can pick that clinical pass when need be. Age is irrelevant, he's not gonna be required to run all over the park. Plus his maturity will bode well when we're under pressure in certain games, great for maintaining possession and making them crucial passes.

You've just described Gareth Barry.
I said crucial passes ha ha.

Andouble said:
he plays some excellent passes in this video, a game from a little under one year ago. Like Mancio said, though, you'll see the grass at the park grow faster.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YALMuGsT5d8[/youtube]

he got injured afterwards mate...no idea how he will be now..

squirtyflower said:
Underwhelmed

Gotta be a better option than Hargreaves and looks to have a pass in him - will do a decent job for us in the Europa

He's a good solid player with an eye for a pass but not scared to tackle. Ideal to bring on when we need a late goal

levets said:
Tevez City said:
Not an upgrade for the squad.

Not an upgrade... Jesus fella!

Our midfield has recently contained both Zabba & Kolarov due to shortage there..
And Hargreaves is only a 'fill in'...

This lad on loan to end of season with an option to buy for ONE MILLION POUNDS.. Bargain, especially if it sees us over the line come May..

This .... a no-brainer really, as players of his undoubted quality just dont become available especially in the Jan window. Will be more than an inpact sub i can tell ya and should complement our midfield very nicely in our bid for the title. Great piece of business IMHO!<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:25 am --<br /><br />
dctid said:
squirtyflower said:
Underwhelmed

Gotta be a better option than Hargreaves and looks to have a pass in him - will do a decent job for us in the Europa

Hargreaces was worth the gamble but its clearly not come off and he will be gone at the end of the season to either the MLS or a Championship team. Shame but there ya go...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.