PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Fuck it - here goes…

Prediction based on conversations today with people ‘in the know’.

Give it six months of litigation and the PL will drop all charges against City due to insufficient evidence.

Don’t shoot the messenger.
This would be ludicrous, if there was insufficient evidence that would have been the announcement earlier in the week. They clearly think they have sufficient evidence to charge us in the first place.

This will drag on.

This would be ludicrous, if there was insufficient evidence that would have been the announcement earlier in the week. They clearly think they have sufficient evidence to charge us in the first place.

This will drag on.
Your right it does sound ludicrous but I'm guessing they don't know what "irrefutable" evidence we have yet, but on the 23rd Im sure they will have a good idea

It's not like a private members club though is it. It's a business worth hundreds of million of pounds, with hundreds of employees. We don't go to the pl private members club for a drink and a bite to eat, then get a lifetime ban for calling the landlords mrs a slag. It's our whole business. I believe we will win, maybe a fine for non cooperation same as CAS, but any draconian punishment that doesn't fit the crime will surely have a route to legal redress.
private members club in the sense they invent their own punishment bar for breaking the rules,exactly the same as PL dishing out what they see fit

It's not like a private members club though is it. It's a business worth hundreds of million of pounds, with hundreds of employees. We don't go to the pl private members club for a drink and a bite to eat, then get a lifetime ban for calling the landlords mrs a slag. It's our whole business. I believe we will win, maybe a fine for non cooperation same as CAS, but any draconian punishment that doesn't fit the crime will surely have a route to legal redress.
1000%

Would be nice if via Khaldoon’s contacts within the government, it was stated that numerous financial ‘benefits’ coming the UK’s way will get cancelled, unless the PL is regulated by the government, with the first order of business being a government investigation into the cartel. The ‘****-er’ becomes the hunted.

I’ve had a few drinks though!!
I’d be very surprised if there wasn’t some diplomatic pressure being applied from the UAE, tbh. This has gone a bit beyond just City now, with the likes of Khaldoon and Mansour himself having their integrity so publicly questioned. It seems unthinkable that the recent investment plans won’t be used as leverage imo.

This will drag on.
I find it hard to believe that would happen too. I think that scenario only plays out in the event that there is diplomatic dialogue in Whitehall. That in itself seems a bit conspiratorial.

Highly unlikely as it's taken four years of investigation to get to this point.
Is 4 years an indication they have lots of evidence
OR
is it an indication they actually don’t have much that it’s taken this long already, but that timing wise they had to bring it to a head because it was becoming farcical (and evidence that they can’t run the game properly etc)?

If that’s the outcome, I can more than live with bitter KFA’s spewing that sort of shite. It’s no different to what we heard following the CAS verdict.
Kenniving f***ing a**eholes??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.