PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Mike Ashley took the pl to court over the then failed Newcastle takeover did he not? Even if City could not take the pl to court you can bet our owner can, if they attempt to destroy his business.
And probably more importantly his reputation. The first raft of charges are as serious as it gets. The PL are saying our owner is culpable for 9 years of cheating.

Who has the files from the CAS case?

Was the time barred evidence City has presented at CAS?

The question for me is why would it be presented, when it wasn't required?

That evidence won’t have been presented. It’ll have been prepared but remain in the briefcase. Sounds like City we’re confident but as the charges were struck out - we took the win and kept our powder dry.

Mistakes? In order for City to have done what the Prem has charged they are basically a corrupt organization from top to bottom willfully running a quasi-criminal enterprise for the better part of FIFTEEN years while conspiring with or defrauding an entire sub industry including investors (Spring Lake), auditors, players, managers, agents, officials, supporters and whoever else. Not buying it. This is a matter of intentional extreme overkill by the Prem in the hopes that something or other might stick while at the same time attempting to hinder our ability to succeed on the pitch and in the transfer market. I'm past opinions. This is the reality for anyone with the slightest bit of savvy of how the wheels go round and round. Are you sitting there and watching...
great summary

How though? Is it realistic to expect 115 charges to just be dropped one day?
About a hundred of them, yes. There are actually only about half a dozen or so charges, just every occurrence presented separately. I think this is deliberate to imply that if there are so many then some must be true. Let's face it, saying we did something between 2009 & 2018 is nowhere near as sexy a story as listing every suspected occurrence so it looks like Harold shipman's kill list.

Question for the in house lawyers or people who are right on this shit!!

Not if but when we come out of all this shit with another win will CFG go Absalutely balls deep & take every slimy cnut who has caused our club nothing but shit since 2008, please tell me we will??
We can only pray that they do, wankers deserve everything we can throw at them. (Not a legal opinion by the way :-) )

A grey anonymous gentleman in a suit will turn up at the Prem offices, and over a cup of Earl Grey will tell the Prem bosses how this will be resolved all nice and quitely, he will then leave and nobody will ever know who he was or who he represented, or indeed that he was ever there in the first place .
Intrigued to discover whether the bosses were a) still able to walk / talk, and b) how big were the brown envelopes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.