PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

When Carragher is giving Richards a tough time on this, Richards needs to turn it round on Carragher and ask him how ashamed he was of Liverpool for what they did with City's scouting database. That happened and is proven. The media brushed it under the carpet, but we don't have to. I like Micah but I doubt he'd rock the boat by doing it, which is a shame as his colleagues are shameless.
micah doesn’t have the intelligence to respond in that way, he’ll just laugh & say something daft, it’s a shame we could do with some switched on former players on Sly sports who could counter the rubbish spitty spouts, bring back Buzzer

On no here we go again !!! ...

Breaking News...

The European Super League have just announced they are charging Manchester City FC with numerous breaches of the leagues disciplinary code including:-

Rule 1a : All member clubs MUST complete the formal application forms using BLACK ink.
Rule 2a: All member clubs MUST complete the formal application forms using the date format DD/MMM/YYYY
Rule 4a: All member clubs MUST complete the formal application forms before 01/JAN/2023

In the latest shocking revelations revealed in DER SPUNKER investigative journalists have stolen emails in which officials of MCFC openly discussed completing application forms using Blue ink pens provided by a Middle Eastern stationery manufacture. The applications forms sent by MCFC also contained willful use of alternative rogue date formats. This was done in a willful attempt to deceive the Super League. There is also documented evidence that the application form was not received by the ESL until 5mins past the specified deadline.

if found guilty, there are NO limits to the punishments that MCFC can receive. These could include the demolition of all the Ethihad Campus including the associated ASDA superstore. All supporters of MCFC could face re-possession of their homes and have there passports revoked. Its also possible that a £500 million fine could be applied.

In response MCFC have published the folllwing statement:-
"We are baffled by these allegations made by the ESL disciplinary commitee as we havent sent any application forms to join the ESL"

This denial by MCFC has been meant with deep skepticism, former LFC player and Sky Pundit Jimmy Scouser commented "They must be guilty and should be thrown out the ESL before it starts, the ESL must be seen to be applying the rules - apart from those related to computer theft, falsifying player medical records and the attempted destruction of any opponent's team bus"

Ex-City financial advisor Stefan Borson, C.E.O for Watchstone Group, said it could take a “long time” before the process is completed.

“I think it is unlikely that the club will be able to appeal to the English courts due to the Premier League’s rules requiring its disputes to be dealt with by Commission and arbitration,”

“The seriousness of these allegations is likely to mean it will be a long time before the disciplinary process can be completed -- I would not be at all surprised if it took in excess of two years.

“Ultimately, I believe it will be very difficult for the Premier League to prove this scale of wrongdoing..."

-Kenics || Sportsbible
If John the murderer says “I think I should deal with my own sentencing at home, my mate Jim can decide the verdict”, do we spare him the process of a trial and conviction and let Jim proclaim John’s innocence?

The anonymous gentleman won't have to sully himself with Trivial things like brown envelopes, or indeed do any form of violence to them, his job will be to explain what life will be like for them if his requests are not carried out forthwith.
Absolutely right. In olden times they used to show the prisoner the instruments of torture long before they put them to use - and often that was enough.

Here we go.

They’re all meeting.

Even the fu*king Saudis and Newcastle are apparently in on it.

As for Boehly, having just spent hundreds of millions on players and getting around FFP by giving all the new players long contracts.

Cunts, the lot of them!

77-C3255-D-2-E75-4-F94-A8-B4-09528-E8-C9508.png

Didn't Amanda Staveley work as an advisor when Sheik Mansour/Adug bought City? Or she helped to broker the deal and was paid rather handsomely for her work. I remember something along those lines in the press at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.